2 Bedroom Grand Suite

We have an upcoming voyage on the Freedom of the Seas out of Miami.  1 Balcony room for 2 & the Interior across the hall for another 2.  If I was  to bid and win the 2 BR Grand Suite as an upgrade to the Balcony, could just have the 2 people in the interior room move in and we all stay in the 2 BR suite?  not sure if anyone has ever done this before, but just wondering if RC would be ok with it.

Unfortunately, by the time you learn that you have won the bid to upgrade, you won't be able to cancel or change the other room.  We won the upgrade to the 2-bedroom Grand Suite on Liberty a few weeks ago, and loved it.  But we didn't have the issue you face...

16 minutes ago, maxmtex said:

Unfortunately, by the time you learn that you have won the bid to upgrade, you won't be able to cancel or change the other room.  We won the upgrade to the 2-bedroom Grand Suite on Liberty a few weeks ago, and loved it.  But we didn't have the issue you face...

Canceling wouldn't work anyways. If they tried to add more people to the 2 bedroom than the amount on the reservation when won royal would reprice the whole reservation at current prices. 

• Like 1

I'm not worried about cancelling the other room, just wondering if there would be a problem with the other 2 people sleeping in the 2nd bedroom as our guests.  We are 2 adults & 2 15 year Olds.  One of each assigned to each stateroom but will sleep as 2 adults in balcony & 2 kids in the inside cabin. If we upgraded just one room, I would think that anyone we invited (the other 2) could stay assigned to their original cabin, but would stay in the suite.doubt I would win the Royal Up bid anyway.  Never have in the past.

Edited by Snuggss

You can move everyone around anyway you like once you board.  One thing to keep in mind though, only those on the suite reservation will get the suite perks.  If I read your booking arrangements correctly, that means, for example, the two adults would not be able to go to the suite lounge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snuggss said:

just wondering if there would be a problem with the other 2 people sleeping in the 2nd bedroom as our guests. 

No problem at all - but the 2 folks not listed on the original winning booking, won't get suite privileges.

Edited by Biker19