Water taxi - cruise pier to Atlantis

newsycruiser

...Has anyone recently taken the water taxi from the cruise pier to Atlantis??  If so, is it still located at or near the cruise pier?  Cost? Frequency?

Thanks for any or all information.

• 2 weeks later...

As you enter the debarkation “terminal” there will likely be someone selling round trip tickets, believe it was $15 p/p. You’ll walk down the street to just before senor frogs and board a boat there. I want to say it’s on the half-hour

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

I don’t know about Uber but there are usually a bunch of taxis lined up.

Thank you. We were there years ago but did a tour from the cruise line. We were bussed there and I thought it didn't take long. RCCL isn't offering a tour there.

42 minutes ago, karinad said:

Thank you. We were there years ago but did a tour from the cruise line. We were bussed there and I thought it didn't take long. RCCL isn't offering a tour there.

We’ve done Atlantis several ways, the fastest is to do it yourself, our family of 7 was fought over a few seconds with the taxi drivers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 7:54 AM, dsnutz said:

As you enter the debarkation “terminal” there will likely be someone selling round trip tickets, believe it was $15 p/p. You’ll walk down the street to just before senor frogs and board a boat there. I want to say it’s on the half-hour

Water taxis do not run on a schedule. They wait as long as they have to to fill up, which can leave you sitting on the open boat in the heat inhaling exhaust fumes for long periods. They’re fine for one trip if you have kids who will be thrilled by a boat ride, but they’re less than ideal for “mature” travelers who just want to get to Atlantis in comfort.

On 8/7/2022 at 12:52 PM, CILCIANRQTS said:

Water taxis do not run on a schedule. They wait as long as they have to to fill up, which can leave you sitting on the open boat in the heat inhaling exhaust fumes for long periods. They’re fine for one trip if you have kids who will be thrilled by a boat ride, but they’re less than ideal for “mature” travelers who just want to get to Atlantis in comfort.

Agree. If your first ones on the boat you will be there a while.

• Like 1