Willdra's Massive Carnival Mardi Gras Apr 30- May 7 Review

willdra

Since you started your trip, I end my day by reading your review. Very enjoyable, calming and a great read. Will really miss it. Will pay you money for you to keep cruising and writing reviews. Start a blog or something. Sure I am not the only one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thank you so much, such a fun read and also a ton of useful info. The hubby and I will be in Mahogany Bay for the first time next year, your pics and review of the beach area gives me a good idea what to expect and it’s exactly what I was hoping for. We won’t be on the Jubilee until 2024 but your review makes me even more excited to experience all it has to offer, maybe we should add on for a back to back, you’re a bad influence, lol! Looking forward to reading about your next adventure, thanks for the entertainment! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, willdra said:

W has literally lost his glasses in the house, and then just waited until I found them days later. In plain sight. He had on his backup pair, but he STILL didn't see them. 🤓🤓😵

OMG just had this exact same thing happen in our household!  I feel your pain 🙂

• Haha 1

@willdra I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed your review! You and Jamman have given me exactly what I need to survive the next 16 days until we get on MG! Now I just have to stay away from all the germy people at work so I don't test positive!   

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LaRue1975 said:

I have been checking at least three times a day for over a month to snag one of those cabanas for our April 2023 cruise. I am determined and will not fail, lol! 

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Wildra, I am enjoying every word, pic and especially the jokes!  I can’t wait to read Jamman’s when this one is done! 😎

UPDATE!! Mahogany Bay cabanas have dropped in for our April 2023 Celebration cruise. Of course we snagged one! 😁

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

UPDATE!! Mahogany Bay cabanas have dropped in for our April 2023 Celebration cruise. Of course we snagged one! 😁

Thank you! Fortunately my IPad opened on Cruise Critic this morning, saw this and had that sucker in my cart 30 seconds later, lol! We’re on the Vista April 22nd cruise, plan to get off early, check into our cabana and then taxi over to Daniel’s Johnson’s to play with the sloths and monkeys. The rest of the day we will be enjoying the beach and our cabana, can’t wait! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

That reminded me to check on one for an upcoming HMC stop... holy cow they are up to $449!  I have one booked for another cruise for $249.  Didn't book the new one😔

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, balcony bound said:

That reminded me to check on one for an upcoming HMC stop... holy cow they are up to $449!  I have one booked for another cruise for $249.  Didn't book the new one😔

They are all starting to get a bit pricey. Sign of the times I guess. :classic_ohmy:

23 hours ago, Webecruzen said:

Great review, Willdra!  Thanks for taking us along.  We cruise on the Mardi Gras Labor Day week.  Between you, Jeff, and Patti, we can’t wait to experience her for ourselves.  

Thank you! You are gonna have a blast!! 😄

22 hours ago, jerseygirlinAZ said:

Hooray!  Another awesome review from Willdra!  Sorry I'm late to the party, but we were on Panorama while you were on Mardi Gras. Really appreciate your review as we'll be sailing on Mardi Gras July 2, though with different ports.  Thanks for sharing!!

How did you like Panorama? I really enjoyed it when we were on it in Oct. I wouldn't be mad if we sailed on her again in the near future. ❤️❤️❤️

45 minutes ago, willdra said:

How did you like Panorama? I really enjoyed it when we were on it in Oct. I wouldn't be mad if we sailed on her again in the near future. ❤️❤️❤️

Loved it!  Had an awesome time.  Wouldn't trade it, even though we caught the 'vid once we got home.

5 hours ago, ARcruisin2 said:

Oooooooooo I really like the double lounger and BONUS you get a big pretty table?? That's great!

Yes, it's a sweet setup. It's not overcrowded, and the service is top notch.  A+++++ Highly Recommend! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

YESSSS!!  I hope you picked up some good snacks for the road. Beaver nuggets are my favorite!

I did!!! I walked in saying I wasn't even gonna get a basket, but next thing I knew, I had to get a whole shopping cart! The chocolate chip cookie dough bites are kissed by the snack gawds!! Those things are slap ya mama good! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

@willdra I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed your review! You and Jamman have given me exactly what I need to survive the next 16 days until we get on MG! Now I just have to stay away from all the germy people at work so I don't test positive!   

16 days! I'm jelly! In 16 days I will most likely be here helping W find something that he lost, wishing that I was not at work, and procrastinating the cleaning of something. 🤪🤪😜

• Haha 4

Willdra, I am a lurker who has followed several of your reviews.  I am so glad to have found this one and I'm happy to welcome you back!  Your style and sense of humor are refreshing!  Congratulations on another brilliant review!!  PS--I missed your Panorama review so thank you for posting the links.  I am headed there now!

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 12:36 AM, LaRue1975 said:

Thank you so much, such a fun read and also a ton of useful info. The hubby and I will be in Mahogany Bay for the first time next year, your pics and review of the beach area gives me a good idea what to expect and it’s exactly what I was hoping for. We won’t be on the Jubilee until 2024 but your review makes me even more excited to experience all it has to offer, maybe we should add on for a back to back, you’re a bad influence, lol! Looking forward to reading about your next adventure, thanks for the entertainment! 

Thank you for this! ♥️♥️♥️

• Like 1