Cruise cancelled. FCD question.

We recently cancelled a cruise using FCDs too.  Immediately after cancellation (within minutes) they appeared back in our accounts.  I see mine by logging into Princess.com, selecting the 'My Account' tab, then 'Home', and they are reflected at the top of the page under my name and Captain's Circle number.  

9 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

We recently cancelled a cruise using FCDs too.  Immediately after cancellation (within minutes) they appeared back in our accounts.  I see mine by logging into Princess.com, selecting the 'My Account' tab, then 'Home', and they are reflected at the top of the page under my name and Captain's Circle number.  

Thank you. 🙂

2 hours ago, compozer said:

I still am dealing with this.  We each  have 5 that are not back on our account.

I checked our acct. 2 of the 4 are there. I'll give it another day. Good luck with yours. 

• Thanks.  We were on the Enchanted for 10 days late November and I stopped down at the future Cruise desk and she printed off a copy of my FCC's and it was completely different than what was on my personalizer.    I had so many FCC's and I wanted them applied toward this Alaska cruise.  She said my TA had to do that - how could she when my TA could not find them.  Luckily final payment was a few days later and we managed to get most applied.  I went back the next day ( last day of cruise - I should have stopped down earlier) but she was busy helping passengers in the lounge.   I plan to check on all my missing FCD's early on this cruise.
  • I have started screen shots every something changes.  I am sure the other 2 will show up soon.
  •  

3 hours ago, compozer said:
  •  
  • I have started screen shots every something changes.  I am sure the other 2 will show up soon.
  •  

This is so important. There were months in 2020 when I was doing a screen capture every single day and saving them. 

This may not be your issue, but your TA won’t see FCCs to apply them to a booking if they were issued after the original booking date. But I also had several that simply disappeared out of my Captains Circle account so that I couldn’t see them, but Princess still could. That’s why the screen shots are invaluable. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, compozer said:
  • Thanks.  We were on the Enchanted for 10 days late November and I stopped down at the future Cruise desk and she printed off a copy of my FCC's and it was completely different than what was on my personalizer.    I had so many FCC's and I wanted them applied toward this Alaska cruise.  She said my TA had to do that - how could she when my TA could not find them.  Luckily final payment was a few days later and we managed to get most applied.  I went back the next day ( last day of cruise - I should have stopped down earlier) but she was busy helping passengers in the lounge.   I plan to check on all my missing FCD's early on this cruise.
  •  

I am confused by this- do you mean Future Cruise Deposits that you buy while on-board the ship?

or are you meaning Future Cruise Credits you have for cancelled cruises?

59 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

But I also had several that simply disappeared out of my Captains Circle account so that I couldn’t see them, but Princess still could. That’s why the screen shots are invaluable. 

Yes, that is what happened to mine

31 minutes ago, dog said:

I am confused by this- do you mean Future Cruise Deposits that you buy while on-board the ship?

or are you meaning Future Cruise Credits you have for cancelled cruises?

I had some of both that I can not see on my personalizer.      But all of my FCD that I had put towards cruises that were later canceled, are no where to be found.     I need to list them all and double check the list the gal gave me so I can figure out what is up with them.

I told my TA to cancel the transfers way before final payment but for some reason they were listed and I paid for them.   I never take them and with four of us, a taxi will be much cheaper and then we don't have to wait until the bus fills up.     So my TA sent me a note two weeks ago that Princess was going  to credit my CC.   The credit  has not appeared on my account. 

7 hours ago, 1965 said:

I checked our acct. 2 of the 4 are there. I'll give it another day. Good luck with yours. 

Sounds like you only hecked one account?  You need to check both your accounts, including your partner's.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

My current FCD show as Future Cruises Deposits.

in the past, after a cancellation, my FCD were returned as future Cruise Credits, even if they were not expired.

the way I could tell what they were was by amount $100, & date I earned them.

while on-board the Discovery this month, I went to the Future Cruise Rep & she sorted out my account & I got everything they owed me.

• Like 2

Following cancellation of our cruise in April I recieved my FCD immediately which is showing in the personaliser. However the FCC is not showing at all and is due to be applied to our Sept cruise. My TA is trying to sort but it does seem odd they havent shown it when other FCC is there for earlier cancelled cruises. Havnt had the refund either & nor has TA