COPENHAGEN FLIGHTS

MikeandBobNC

We are first time SS cruisers.  SS has us scheduled on a flight that departs Copenhagen at 8:45AM the same day we disembark.  I normally would never schedule a flight that early for same day as disembarkation.  I am researching transportation from the pier to the airport and beginning to question if I should ask SS to look at this departure time again.  Your thoughts/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Is your itinerary having the ship dock in Copenhagen the day before you disembark? That happens on river cruises many times where the boat is docked and folks have early flights home. 

But from the previous poster's reply, I would also say to call SS and speak with them about it.

9 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

I’m impressed mrstanley and Lois could read the OP’s post.  I didn't stand a chance.

Hi, did the font not come across your screen clearly? 

OMG.....no wonder you can't see it.........even with my readers on I have a hard time reading those...........and I can't read the original post at all either.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MikeandBobNC said:

Sorry about the font issue - just changed it to Comic Sans MS.  From Stumblefoot's screen shot, that clearly isn't how it came thru for him .  Lesson learned - no changing fonts in the future.

For best compatibility with all computer OSes and browsers, and phones and tablets:  don't select any particular font or size.  If you leave the settings as 'default' each user's settings can change the fonts to make them more readable.  But once you choose any font or size, they can't be changed.  [I run my browser at +4 for Cruise Critic for maximum readability, which works great most of the time – except when people lock in their selections instead of letting my choices override.]

• Like 1