Current Passenger Counts on Seashore

AACJ

10 hours ago, dhowie12 said:

I will be on your sailing!

See you in the topsail lounge on Saturday. I am asian guy with shaved head. Come up and say Hi.

We are having a cruise critic meet n greet at 1500 (3pm) on first seaday at the infinity bar aft.  See you onboard.

Hi, Frank!

No, I'm not stalking you!

I want to wish you a great cruise.  Also, I'd like your take on any changes on MSC since your last cruise with them.  We are considering Seashore for late October or November.

Have fun!🙂

On 6/13/2022 at 3:40 AM, mafig said:

Hi, Frank!

No, I'm not stalking you!

I want to wish you a great cruise.  Also, I'd like your take on any changes on MSC since your last cruise with them.  We are considering Seashore for late October or November.

Have fun!🙂

Haha internet is not stalking.

Thanks for the well wishes and will keep you updated. It has been crazy at Disneyland and we are flying to MIA on Friday. 

6 hours ago, frank808 said:

Yes, we were. Did we meet then? It was actually July 2018.

We did.   Our first MSC cruise.   Discussed if gelato and crepes were included in YC experience.   After several trips to both places my stomach confirmed they were.   If only they were this July

6 hours ago, Hobby3333 said:

We did.   Our first MSC cruise.   Discussed if gelato and crepes were included in YC experience.   After several trips to both places my stomach confirmed they were.   If only they were this July

Ahhh. I remember discussing the crepegate fiasco. The week before, we were denied crepes for the first week of our cruise but my stomach also confirmed it was included in the second. Also wish it were included this coming Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you in the topsail lounge. Please introduce yourself if I do note recognize you at first. It is a statistical anomaly as we have only cruised MSC twice before and to meet someone again on our only two MSC in 4 years is amazing.

See you on board!