What's the best, most useful gift you've received for your cruise?

Logoladytcs

Morning all

A really good friend of mine is leaving on her cruise in April and it's her birthday at the same time - her family is traveling with her and they're doing the birthday cake thing -

I wanted to get her something special and was hoping you all might have some unique ideas.

Barbara

If you know the cruise line she is traveling on see if they have gifts that could be delivered to her stateroom. Maybe decorations with "Happy Birthday" or how about a bottle of wine and some chocolate covered cherries? I think they would be very nice!

HOpe this helps

Double ditto the above posts! For Christmas my brother and his wife gave us shipboard credit for our upcoming cruise - I was thrilled! My sister-in-law only knew the date we were sailing and the cruise line, and Holland America was able to find our reservation for her. She said that the customer service folks at Holland were terrific.

Kathy

For my first cruise (which was the week before Christmas) my sister-in-law got me a gift certificate for the spa. It allowed me to get my pedicure and masage! I really appreciated it!

Blessings!

Archived