Cruise that’s more than a year away

travellingnana

Does anyone have a cruise listed  on their App that is more than a year away?  I can’t get my Sept 2023 cruise to show up on the App, nor can I access it through the web based personalizer. Called Princess. Rep said it won’t show up on the App if it’s more than a year away. True?

7 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

Does anyone have a cruise listed  on their App that is more than a year away?  I can’t get my Sept 2023 cruise to show up on the App, nor can I access it through the web based personalizer. Called Princess. Rep said it won’t show up on the App if it’s more than a year away. True?

Yes, our furthest cruise showing on the app is November of 2023.

My furthest out is May 2023.  

try going to Princess.com but don’t log in as usual,   Click on booked guests and try accessing your booking using your booking number, name and DOB. Here’s the link 

https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/index.page

if you can’t pull it up that way I would ask Princess or your TA to send you a current Booking Confirmation for your own peace of mind. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

My furthest out is May 2023.  

try going to Princess.com but don’t log in as usual,   Click on booked guests and try accessing your booking using your booking number, name and DOB. Here’s the link 

https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/index.page

if you can’t pull it up that way I would ask Princess or your TA to send you a current Booking Confirmation for your own peace of mind. 

I can see my booking under upcoming cruises, and I have the booking confirmation. I just wanted to get it in the App, but I only get…this is not a valid booking # when I try. 

31 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

I can see my booking under upcoming cruises, and I have the booking confirmation. I just wanted to get it in the App, but I only get…this is not a valid booking # when I try. 

You can email  the Medallion Team at askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

When you email they will want to know the issue, your device, operating system (if you know it), booking number, voyage date, your name and birthdate.

1 hour ago, travellingnana said:

How long ago did you book it?  It takes a few days to show up in the app.

Make sure your phone is updated.  Iphone last update IOS 15.5

So you do show it now in the cruise personalizer?

Is your login and password  the same on the website as it is on the app?  

Try to sign in on the App quick access using your booking number.

Edited by PacnGoNow

49 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

Mine wasn’t showing up in the app.  Then I noticed that something had happened to the dates of my last cruise (in the app). Instead of ending 2/27/22 it ended 2/27/27. I was li g off that cruise. Due to that,  none of the current cruises showed up because they were during the fake 5 year timeframe showing for my last cruise meaning they new ones were before the 2/27/27 date my current one ended.  It took months to get that fixed. All they had to do was change the 27 back to 22, but it took forever. Everyday I’d look on the app and it would tell me I was at sea or in Dublin or whatever depending on where thst ship was currently.  It would have been funny if it wasn’t so irritating. 

1 hour ago, Shelly97060 said:

You can email  the Medallion Team at askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

When you email they will want to know the issue, your device, operating system (if you know it), booking number, voyage date, your name and birthdate.

Thank you. I will try that on Monday

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

How long ago did you book it?  It takes a few days to show up in the app.

Booked in mid May

Make sure your phone is updated.  Iphone last update IOS 15.5

My phone is updated as is my husbands. It doesn’t show up in his App either 

So you do show it now in the cruise personalizer?

When I log into the Princess  website it shows up along with my 2 other upcoming cruises. If I try to access the web version of the App it tells me the booking number is incorrect 

Is your login and password  the same on the website as it is on the app? 
Yes

Try to sign in on the App quick access using your booking number.

Tried that (as did my husband). Again it tells me that my info is incorrect. Very frustrating. 

8 hours ago, travellingnana said:

The IT works by travel date, so it may be a while.  If you have a TA or a CVP they may be able to help.

I would send an email to IT as suggested and include:

Your full names

booking no

ship and sail date 

Exactly what the issue is and that other bookings are showing up on the app, but not this one.

You want it fixed, so that you can work on it.

They will fix it, but I would not worry about it, as long as you can see it on the website, for now.  Sounds like a bug.

I would send the request to…

askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

as Shelly97060 suggested.