What type of bed in the Haven?

(I did a search, but I came up with nearly 6000 posts.)

Does anyone know exactly what type of bed they have in the Haven? 

I have extreme back pain - surgery, medication, the whole deal - and wake up every morning in pain.

However, when we sailed the Bliss in March, I did not wake up with said pain.  So, ideally I'd like to purchase the exact same bed, just not sure what kind it was.

It seems that there was a mattress - not too firm - and a soft sort of topper.

Anyone have details or can route me in the right direction?

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, mearsfansinboise said:

I have extreme back pain - surgery, medication, the whole deal - and wake up every morning in pain.

However, when we sailed the Bliss in March, I did not wake up with said pain.  So, ideally I'd like to purchase the exact same bed, just not sure what kind it was.

Thank you!

https://blissbedcollection.com/

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mearsfansinboise said:

Thank you!

Maybe it was the rocking of the ocean that did the trick.

I guess you'll just have to live aboard the ship!

🙂

GC

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Candy Apple 12 said:

@mearsfansinboise Did you buy a mattress from Bliss Bed? If so, which one? Are you happy with it? I loved the bed in the Haven on the Bliss. We need a new mattress and would love some feedback from anyone who’s purchased from them.  

Some more info above.

15 hours ago, Candy Apple 12 said:

@mearsfansinboise Did you buy a mattress from Bliss Bed? If so, which one? Are you happy with it? I loved the bed in the Haven on the Bliss. We need a new mattress and would love some feedback from anyone who’s purchased from them.  

We did not purchase it because we were not certain which was the one I had on the cruise (there was more than one kind listed on the NCL bed shopping page). And, the shipping + the return fee (if it wasn’t the right one) were exorbitant - because it’s shipped from Italy.
That said, we’re sailing the Bliss in the Haven again next month so I’m going to be able to first hand find out what kind of bed that is and if it still provides me that great back relief that it did last time we will definitely resurface the conversation of purchasing it. 

7 hours ago, mearsfansinboise said:

We did not purchase it because we were not certain which was the one I had on the cruise (there was more than one kind listed on the NCL bed shopping page). And, the shipping + the return fee (if it wasn’t the right one) were exorbitant - because it’s shipped from Italy.
That said, we’re sailing the Bliss in the Haven again next month so I’m going to be able to first hand find out what kind of bed that is and if it still provides me that great back relief that it did last time we will definitely resurface the conversation of purchasing it. 

Thanks for your reply. Can you come back to this thread and let me know which bed the Haven has? I wonder if all of the Haven rooms have the same bed. We were in a two bedroom Haven on the Bliss in May. We are considering booking a Haven Courtyard Penthouse, but not until next spring. While you’re on board, could you ask if all the Haven rooms have the same mattress? Thank you. Enjoy your cruise!

8 hours ago, Candy Apple 12 said:

Thanks for your reply. Can you come back to this thread and let me know which bed the Haven has? I wonder if all of the Haven rooms have the same bed. We were in a two bedroom Haven on the Bliss in May. We are considering booking a Haven Courtyard Penthouse, but not until next spring. While you’re on board, could you ask if all the Haven rooms have the same mattress? Thank you. Enjoy your cruise!

That is precisely the question I am going to ask.  We are in a Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Large Balcony again this time but on the other side and I will find out what we have, if they all have the same, and if not, please tell me exactly what bed is in the former room number I had - lol

16 hours ago, mearsfansinboise said:

That is precisely the question I am going to ask.  We are in a Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Large Balcony again this time but on the other side and I will find out what we have, if they all have the same, and if not, please tell me exactly what bed is in the former room number I had - lol

If they aren’t all the same, can you find out what mattress is in the main bedroom of suite 18704? Thank you!

We just got off the Getaway yesterday, having sailed in an Aft One Bedroom Suite with Balcony. In that room, we had a Bliss Tranquility mattress.

We'll be purchasing the same mattress this week. Our queen bed is too small with four dogs, a cat, and two big people sharing a bed. The frame was ordered two months ago and we still have a three month wait. This cruise was the perfect experience for us to try out a mattress to see if we liked it. We loved it! So, it'll be well worth money. 

Here's the link: https://blissbedcollection.com/mattresses/the-bliss-bed-tranquility-mattress