Where can you check your OBC in your Azamara account?

azalice

I have received additional OBC from Azamara’s current sale. Can I go somewhere in my account information to find if it is noted or any of my OBC is listed for my booked cruise?

5 hours ago, azalice said:

I see my points and upcoming and past cruises at the top but that is all.

My TA’s confirmation shows it, but nothing I can yet find on Azamara itself. 

This has happened to me as well sometimes, I just pretend I am going to book an excursion and when you go to the cart it shows what you have available as a credit to apply to the purchase. You can then just back out of the purchase. Haven’t figured out why it doesn’t show at the top sometimes but this is a work around. 

4 hours ago, arubaaruba said:

This has happened to me as well sometimes, I just pretend I am going to book an excursion and when you go to the cart it shows what you have available as a credit to apply to the purchase. You can then just back out of the purchase. Haven’t figured out why it doesn’t show at the top sometimes but this is a work around. 

I can see it only when I use my pc, neither of iPhone or iPad shows it.

Thanks for your replies everyone. Nothing indicates OBC for us on any device. So I will likely have to play the game of booking to see if credits appear and then backing out if I wish to.

8 hours ago, azalice said:

Thanks for your replies everyone. Nothing indicates OBC for us on any device. So I will likely have to play the game of booking to see if credits appear and then backing out if I wish to.

Here’s a screen shot of my Voyage Planner so you can see where it shows upB211FD71-9EDF-49A1-A293-B798360E394C.thumb.jpeg.7ed87f882b19603f0009380581d8f668.jpeg

4 hours ago, Norn Iron Man said:

I have booked two back to back cruises. Is the amount shown the total for both cruises?

No I’ve got that for each cruise $1300 per cruise ($3900 total) $1000 is the offer and $300 is the b2b obc, each $1300 has to be used within that cruise timeframe. 

10 hours ago, DebbieMacG said:

Mine doesn’t show on my phone but it shows on my Mac book so it might be an issue with the mobile website not displaying it? Here’s mine for one of my 3 b2bs 🙂

9157E194-3FDD-4754-9DE6-683B100A9A35.jpeg

Mine was taken on my IPad, not a computer. I just went into my Voyage Planner on my phone. At first there was a box superimposed over the opening page which told me how much OBC I had left, but it disappeared before I could get a screen shot of it & I couldn’t get it back.