Grandeur OTS still have Steam/Sauna?

Can anyone advise if Grandeur OTS is still equipped with free steam rooms and saunas in the mens and womens locker rooms? Loved these on Rhapsody every time we cruised her. Just before the pandemic we sailed on Enchantment thinking as a sister ship she would have them also and was really disappointed when we discovered she was never built with them... after we boarded our 10 night cruise. Ive heard on some ships they've been removed and on some of the larger classes downsized. We would just love if anyone can confirm if they are still there? The steam/sauna and solarium are most definitely the highlights of our time on board. Thank you for any help in advance. Happy cruising.

Just as a footnote regarding Enchantment. My understanding is that Enchantment was built like the sister ships, but the sauna/steam facilities were removed when she was "stretched." Thankfully they didn't do that to any of the others of that class. So far, to my knowledge, Freedom and Navigator have had their sauna/steam facilities removed as part of the so-called "Amplification," which only amplified the number of cabins added, and took away amenities like the nicer fitness centers. 

Sometimes, you can go up on the top deck around where the funnel is and put your chair on the side getting no breeze in the Caribbean. Lay there for about 30 minutes and it's just like an outside sauna/steam area. Try it sometime, same as an inside sauna/steam room.

On 6/12/2022 at 8:31 AM, CntPAcruiser said:

Just as a footnote regarding Enchantment. My understanding is that Enchantment was built like the sister ships, but the sauna/steam facilities were removed when she was "stretched." Thankfully they didn't do that to any of the others of that class. So far, to my knowledge, Freedom and Navigator have had their sauna/steam facilities removed as part of the so-called "Amplification," which only amplified the number of cabins added, and took away amenities like the nicer fitness centers. 

I had 2 separate cruises booked on Freedom and when I saw they removed the steam rooms aboard (not even a Thermal Spa), I changed my second cruise to Independence.  Same class of ship but Indy didn't get their steam rooms removed after they got Amp'ed.