What's required when non family member comes

Ya all are brave.  In this day and age I’d be afraid to take someone under the age of 21 who wasn’t in my family.  By 21 you’re responsible for your actions, under that it’d be on me.  I understand each case is different. I also understand this is something that’s done today so the kids don’t get bored. My 4 poor kids had to travel with us, no friends and we had to hang out together. No internet or video games.  They still love to travel with us and even more when we pay.  Lol.  

By the way, clear expectations are good in families and business. 

17 minutes ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Ya all are brave.  In this day and age I’d be afraid to take someone under the age of 21 who wasn’t in my family.  By 21 you’re responsible for your actions, under that it’d be on me.  I understand each case is different. I also understand this is something that’s done today so the kids don’t get bored. My 4 poor kids had to travel with us, no friends and we had to hang out together. No internet or video games.  They still love to travel with us and even more when we pay.  Lol.  

By the way, clear expectations are good in families and business. 

18 year olds are legal adults, I am not responsible for a 19 year old in my care because they are not in my care. My 5 kids are now all legal adults, going on vacation with them on Saturday. Some are bringing friends/SO’s, but again, all adults.

28 minutes ago, F27TW said:

You may want to attend a few of the comedy shows while you're on board.  It might do you some good.  You don't seem like a bundle of laughs at present. 

I haven't read anything remotely funny yet.  Have you?   Insulting?  Yes.  Funny?  No.  Unless you find insulting people you don't know funny, then I don't know how to help you. 

16 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I haven't read anything remotely funny yet.  Have you?   Insulting?  Yes.  Funny?  No.  Unless you find insulting people you don't know funny, then I don't know how to help you. 

Absolutely!  I think I'm a riot.  And no one is asking you for any form of help here.

Then again your travelling companions might need a little relief  .. all those oppressive rules and regulations you impose on them.   

If your vacations need that many ground rules, I'd have to see normal days...

We routinely took my son's friends on vacations with us.  The only rule was "don't get arrested."

Edited by Lane Hog

1 hour ago, F27TW said:

Absolutely!  I think I'm a riot.  And no one is asking you for any form of help here.

Then again your travelling companions might need a little relief  .. all those oppressive rules and regulations you impose on them.   

OK.  Have a good day.