Covid tests

BORN A BOWLER

56 minutes ago, BORN A BOWLER said:

Does anyone know if we need to take a covid tests before a land tour and then again two days before our cruise in Alaska? 

Interested in the replies to your post. I have seen, yes, no, and yes but not proctored.

1 hour ago, BORN A BOWLER said:

Does anyone know if we need to take a covid tests before a land tour and then again two days before our cruise in Alaska? 

Hi, I am doing a land tour pre-cruise in August and I don't need a test before the land portion. The  cruise line will be offering testing before boarding the ship.

5 minutes ago, Cali Viajera said:

Princess requires a Covid test 2 days before the land tour and one before the cruise. They are supposed to handle the pre cruise testing.

Yes but as many people have reported,    No one seems to be asking to see them.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:38 AM, compozer said:

In Denali now after flying into Fairbanks two nights ago.  No one has asked to see our covid test results for our land portion.   

Are you on a Princess land tour?

Got to Fairbanks yesterday afternoon from denali (on the Y1 HAL land cruise tour) and they required us to have a covid test with a negative result to board our flight to Yukon tomorrow.  Even though us/Canada testing requirements have been lifted HAL is requiring it.  Also told masking is no longer optional on HAL travel (bus/plane/train etc) 

thankfully we tested negative but a lot of very nervous people in our group today during the testing