Specialty Dining on Apex in a Royal Suite

samplecd02

No, it would not.  

A shoreside concierge contacts me around 10 day before the cruise requesting my liquor choices, and Specialty Dining picks.  Celebrity has always met my requests.

I have never been able to book them directly before the cruise.  

Enjoy your cruise.

Easy to make changes on board.

• Thanks 1

Usually Shoreside concierge will arrange it for you if you can get a hold of them.   Unfortunately I learned something recently on Silhouette B2B.   I was trying to book first night through Shore side and told sold out.   On the next segment I asked the Murano Manager and he said he can't open reservations until one day before the end of cruise.  

I found that if you have a special date you need a reservation just book it and pay for it and when on the ship they will refund as a Refundable OBC.   It seems lately they are selling out first night totally without leaving room for RS  and Above.     I told the manager it was unacceptable and he got me in.

11 hours ago, samplecd02 said:

I know that specialty dining is included in my suite but I dont know how to reserve a time without paying for a dining package. Would it be too late if I wait until I am on the ship?

Our friends were in a Royal suite in April, on the Apex, and even though she spent hours before the cruise trying to coordinate a schedule, she still had to redo it on the ship.  I would suggest going straight to the retreat concierge when you get onboard.

12 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

It seems lately they are selling out first night totally without leaving room for RS  and Above.     I told the manager it was unacceptable and he got me in.

I agree.  That would honk me off something fierce.

The refundable OBC is not an acceptable solution, either.

• Haha 1

We were in a RS on Equinox in March.  We asked our PRH to make reservations at Murano and Tuscan and gave him a few time frames.  He cam back and told us nothing was available until end of night.  We went by Murano in early evening and it was not busy!

• Haha 1

We're in a PS in August and I called the shoreside concierge to make a bunch of specialty bookings.  She was a great help, but had to email me the schedule because unfortunately the reservations don't show on my calendar on the website;  and I was told they wouldn't until we board--which seems silly and has made it harder to book other activities.

Sounds like they need to change the system to allow PH and RS guests to make reservations at the same time as they make dining packages available?

• Like 1