Celebrity Equinox Southern Caribbean Excursion Recommendations?

cheeseheads4ever

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

My DW and I are cruising the Southern Caribbean on Celebrity Equinox on January 2, 2023. We are looking for any must do or must see excursions that you have did and would highly recommend. We are fairly active but not much into hiking or anything like that. But looking for sites to see, catamaran rides and so on.

Our itinerary is as follows:

Day 1- Leave Ft Lauderdale at 4 pm

Day 2 and 3-Sea Days

Day 4-St John,Antigua-10 am to 7 pm

Day 5-Fort De France,Martinique-8 am to 6 pm

Day 6- Bridgetown,Barbados-8 am to 6 pm

Day 7-Castries,St Lucia-7am to 5 pm

Day 8-Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis-7am to 5 pm

Day 9 and 10- Sea Days

Day 11- Back at Ft Lauderdale

Any help would be greatly appreciated. There seems to not be many excursions for the different islands on Celebrity's site right now.

Thank you in advance!

For St. Kitts: take a look at the discussion in the thread linked below, starting with my comment 5 about the wonderful St. Kitts Scenic Railway (which turned out to be a highlight of our cruise).  And of course do look in the Caribbean Ports of Call forum for your specific ports.  

Enjoy your cruise!

There are a couple of great catamaran excursions in Saint Lucia. We did the Coastal Cruise to the Pitons & we really enjoyed it. It was a short walk from where the ship docked to where the catamaran picked us up. We headed south towards the Pitons, passing beautiful scenery along the west coast & we stopped in a bay for swimming. The tour operator staff were great & lots of fun. 

We wanted to do West Side Treasures by Catamaran but it was sold out. Some of our travelling party had booked this one early & they said it was also a great tour. It went north first & they stopped at a park for a short hike then back down south along the coast to the Pitons. I think they also had lunch included & their tour was longer than ours. 

73EF0A0F-1758-4D19-8EFB-7A95D3569046.jpeg