Anyone transfer any Cruise Next Certificates recently?

KKB

There were several threads with a nearly identical title a couple weeks ago, similar content.  This is not new, and those threads seemed to have mixed results for how long it would take.

24 minutes ago, NightOne said:

Try chatting with them online

Given that the chat feature is manned by reservation agents while cruise next is a completely different department, this advice may not be as helpful as intended.

14 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

Given that the chat feature is manned by reservation agents while cruise next is a completely different department, this advice may not be as helpful as intended.

I chatted with them yesterday to cancel a cruise that had Cruise Next certs on them. They said I have to wait up to 7 days for the certs to post back to my account and then they can apply them to another booking.

They said it could be handled via chat or phone. Just telling you what they told me.

I've always handled things using the chat.

3 hours ago, KKB said:

Apparently they are no longer doing this by phone but only by email.

Can anyone confirm how long it might take?

Thx

Purchased evening of 6/14, seller emailed cruisenext@ncl.com with her NCL Latitude#, the cert#, and my Latitude#.  Got email from CruiseNext confirming transfer completed afternoon of 6/16.

I bought the cruisenext on the Star in May. 3 weeks ago. I wanted to transfer some of it to my son.

I used the online chat, gave them my son's name and lattitude number. 2 days later my son told me the credit showed up on his account and he booked his cruise online using  it.