Are reservations required for Coastal Kitchen on Oasis?

If you want a seat without waiting you should make a reservation.  If you want to eat later, and don't mind waiting while you enjoy the lounge that will work too.  We usually just reserve for all nights on the first day.  If I remember I ask the concierge to do so prior to boarding.

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone.  That's what I thought.  Although I just recently read a review (and it was for Oasis) that they were in a full suite but were completely shut out of CK for the whole week because they did not make reservations.  

I’d do as Mema said and make them in advance.

We had a GS in September 21. Never got a welcome email from the concierge so just showed up after to boarding to make dinner reservations. We were only offered a couple of reservations at 8:30 for dinner which I didn’t want so just left with no reservations.

Later that night we were tracked down while we were in Central Park by someone from CK asking us what day and times did we want dinner reservations. I didn’t get the impression we could get all nights. We’re not the type to beg or pressure for good service. I didn’t want any reservations at that point but just threw out a night and he pulled us into a closed CP 150 and made our reservation.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416
  • Thanks 1