If you are currently on Voyager...

11 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

WOW...227 views but no response as yet.  Guess people on board are having too much fun on their voyage to check the internet.  Glad for them!  

You have to remember there is a time difference🙂. We did not leave Cobh last night( weather )  , so a sea day today. Sunny this morning 62deg. I checked the pool and it is warm but the deck chairs are stacked up for rough seas. 

Peak summer season in the UK so remember to bring your swimsuit/hat/sun glasses/sun cream and your raincoat/thick sweater/long trousers and an umbrella 😂😂.
We are across the Irish Sea from Ireland - Friday it was hot and sunny and today it is cold, windy and raining. Sea can also be very rough around the UK so as captjohn says, pool may be out of use because of this.

Edited by Techno123

One other question for those on Voyager; where are the isolation cabins?  Deck 6 aft?  Anyone sailing in 663 or 664?  Does it feel like you are in staff quarters with the other Cat H cabins now staff cabins/

thanks,

marc

15 minutes ago, captjohn said:

We are on deck 6 and see a lot of meals and medical people working between 641 and 655.

Do you also see a lot of staff/officers going to cabins 665-670?

thanks,

marc

1 hour ago, mrlevin said:

Do you also see a lot of staff/officers going to cabins 665-670?

thanks,

marc

Sorry I have not gone back that far, it's around the corner. I would not worry about it they are not cruising full . This cruise about 440 next cruise 540 I am told.

30 minutes ago, irishwitchy said:

Has the capacity been controlled on cruises that don’t start for six months out, also.    Thinking some cruises may now have availability that didn’t last week?  Is the 80% across all ships?  

We joined Voyager today.   GLAD to see lots of pax on board!