Royal Caribbean Visa OBC super fast

Hi--Just thought I would share a really great experience with the Bank of America Royal Caribbean Visa points.  I transferred some points on Thursday online,  and they appeared as on board credit today!  I know it is easy to complain about delays and disappointments, but I wanted to share some great service.

Before anyone says that one can get higher points using different cards, I will say "yes" and we do have some other cards that we use for higher points when possible.  🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AspiringCindy said:

Does anyone have the phone number to transfer points to OBC?...Do we call the number on the CC?

I have always done this online.  You can do it through the Royal Caribbean website but that link just takes you to your BofA account anyway, so probably just as easy to go straight to BofA.  You will see the link below; it's the next-to-the-last link on the page.  This is the Royal Caribbean home page.  Pretty easy to do once you get into your BofA account.

image.thumb.png.c4132b90fcc0963bab97fc9072f4e00e.png

13 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I have always done this online.  You can do it through the Royal Caribbean website but that link just takes you to your BofA account anyway, so probably just as easy to go straight to BofA.  You will see the link below; it's the next-to-the-last link on the page.  This is the Royal Caribbean home page.  Pretty easy to do once you get into your BofA account.

image.thumb.png.c4132b90fcc0963bab97fc9072f4e00e.png

Thanks

The OBC should show up at the top of the page. Mine shows a banner at the top stating that I have $200 onboard credit.  I also found that the credit shows up really quickly after requesting it (2 days)

10 hours ago, Baowen said:

The OBC should show up at the top of the page. Mine shows a banner at the top stating that I have $200 onboard credit.  I also found that the credit shows up really quickly after requesting it (2 days)

Thank you for your response.  I assume the page you a referring to is the one that comes up after you click on "Plan Your Cruise" and not the first page that shows your upcoming cruises.  I still do not see my OBC there but I will give it a few more days and keep checking.