Air2Sea

It's been years since I last used RC's Air2Sea program.  I didn't like the flights they used to put me on so for the last 20+ years, I'd get my own air.  I know that things have changed and I've heard some great things.  But, I still have questions and would like to weigh my options.  We are flying internationally next year for our Mediterranean cruise and I found round trip air (non-stop) through Air2Sea for about $200 less per person.  My questions are:

• If the price of the airfare (exact same flights) go down, can I call to get the lower price?
  • If I found a better flights - better times, airline, etc. and the price was also lower, could I change and get the lower price?  Would there be a change fee?
  • If I canceled my cruise before final payment (I have refundable deposit), and thus need to cancel the air, would there be a fee?  I think I read it was $200 per person, but not sure.

What are the pros and cons of going through Air2Sea versus getting my own air besides the price difference?

Thanks in advance for any advice and help you can give me.

• Like 1

If the price of the flights goes down, you can call and ask for a price adjustment. You can call as many times as the price goes down, but only before final payment. Likewise, any changes you make have to be done before final payment. After final payment you will pay a change/cancellation fee.

If you cancel the cruise, your air can also be cancelled without penalty as long as it is before final payment. 

Once you get the confirmation number, you can go to the airline's website and choose your seats. Also you can give your frequent flyer number and known traveler number to the Air2Sea agent to include in your reservation or enter it yourself on the airline's site.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Scout977 said:

If the price of the flights goes down, you can call and ask for a price adjustment. You can call as many times as the price goes down, but only before final payment. Likewise, any changes you make have to be done before final payment. After final payment you will pay a change/cancellation fee.

If you cancel the cruise, your air can also be cancelled without penalty as long as it is before final payment. 

Once you get the confirmation number, you can go to the airline's website and choose your seats. Also you can give your frequent flyer number and known traveler number to the Air2Sea agent to include in your reservation or enter it yourself on the airline's site.

Thank you!  The FAQ on the Air2Sea website mentions the fee but never said when the fee would be assessed.  If it's after final payment, that's fine because after I make that final payment, it's a go.  I was only worried if it was before final payment - a lot can happen before February when my final payment is due.