The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday June 28th, 2022

richwmn

4 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Wow I’m sorry to hear about Jacqui’s flight problems. That is ridiculous!  We are almost ready to meet at our disembarkation spot so we can take the transfer to Heathrow. Our 2:05 pm flight has been delayed 30 minutes according to an email from Delta. Let’s see how many delays we can rack up today!  I don’t want my neighbor having to pick us up in the middle of the night either. 

Praying that the airlines begin to shape up soon with all these staffing issues. 

On another note our cruise friends from Arizona made it to Southampton yesterday 5 hours late due to hydraulic problems. Thus they missed their National Express bus reservation.  They did make it eventually!  They are boarding the Island Princess today as we get off. 

Have a great Wednesday everyone!  

Sandi, safe travels today.  I hope the flight is not too late leaving.

1 hour ago, kazu said:

I think you have it Roy.

I’ll be shocked if it leaves on time.  But you need to be here very early to get through the security kerfluffle.

Jacqui, safe travels to you also.  Hope the plane is not too late leaving, and you get home at a decent time.  

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

I think @kazu's inbound flight is on the way.  I THINK this is her plane's schedule:

Syndney, NS 6:05 ADT

Arr Toronto 7:45 EDT

Lv Toronto 8:30 EDT

Arrive Saint John 11:20 ADT

The flight is in the air running about 20 minutes late.

Roy

Roy, thanks for letting Jacqui know about her inbound flight, and for sharing the info with us.

Lenda

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/28/2022 at 4:56 PM, USN59-79 said:

Let us know what you find out.  I started using them more than 50 years ago in 1970 when I was promoted to officer; prior to that they didn't deal with ordinary enlisted people.  The travel insurance is actually handled by Travel Insured International, which us part of Crum and Forster Insurance Company.  Sara's first job in the United States,  when we lived near San Francisco in 1964 was with that company. Surprising what you can learn when searching the internet.

Ray 

DH called today and talked to them about getting just supplemental medical.  He's pleased with what they offer and the price, seemed very reasonable.  After looking at a few other companies we'll make a decision.  

• Like 1