Can you set up a notification for schedule opening?

NoWhiners

Hi all

We are going to book a Canada/NE cruise on X for October 2024. Right now, their schedule goes thru April 2024. I have been checking weekly for the schedule opening into October but it's getting tiring, so I'm wondering if there is a way to set up an automatic notification?

I looked around on the X site but can't find anything. There must be a way--surely X doesn't expect us to check all the time? Right? They wouldn't do that to us 😁

Thanks.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Our CVP alerts us to a new schedule openings, especially when she knows what we want to book next.  Otherwise I just watch CC or other social media.  I'm not sure I would trust X to get it right.

Yeah, I don't feel good about relying on X either. Thanks for your advice.

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

There is no way to set up notifications.  Watch here starting in October and see how the new deployments get released.

I agree that pre-pandemic, they typically released about 2yrs out. Right now it's anyone's guess. We have a Nov. 2023 Caribbean cruise planned with friends and they didn't release those itineraries until mid to late Feb. this year. 

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

There is no way to set up notifications.  Watch here starting in October and see how the new deployments get released.

Is that the usual time period--2 years/24 months? I am not as familiar with X schedule release as some others.

1 hour ago, cdn_tbird said:

I agree that pre-pandemic, they typically released about 2yrs out. Right now it's anyone's guess. We have a Nov. 2023 Caribbean cruise planned with friends and they didn't release those itineraries until mid to late Feb. this year. 

So, based on that, more like 18 months? Even knowing that or maybe the usual 2 years would be helpful. I wouldn't have to check until October.

Thanks everyone.

• Thanks 1