Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

"Special Future Guest Promotion" CD824 Expires 31 August 2024

This seems about the same as the offers the past few months:

• Up to $1000 off per couple. ($500/couple for 14 days and shorter.)
  • Past guest discount up to $400/couple.
  • $25 deposit.

31 minutes ago, CannotSwim said:

"Special Future Guest Promotion" CD824 Expires 31 August 2024

This seems about the same as the offers the past few months:

• Up to $1000 off per couple. ($500/couple for 14 days and shorter.)
  • Past guest discount up to $400/couple.
  • $25 deposit.

Thanks!  At first glance this appears to be like a pretty good stock call option to buy for just $25.  You get the right to buy a cruise in the future when prices likely are higher, but your right to buy is at today's price.

Edited by CCWineLover
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeyB said:

It's August 1st!

You know what that means.

August Promotions.

So where is the Flounder when I (we) need her?

(the previous post really doesn't count since it started on 7/31).

Nothing yet. 🤷‍♀️

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 866-730-2765
or contact your travel advisor

CHRISTMAS MARKETS SALE

$499 International Airfare*  
FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package | Newly Reduced Fares 

Ask for offer HS8 • Expires Aug‌ 31, ‌2024

Illuminated Christmas Market Sign Vienna

Celebrate cherished holiday traditions

Immerse yourself in a winter wonderland this year on a river voyage to Europe’s storied Christmas markets. Enjoy the scent of mulled wine and spiced gingerbread in Cologne, as you browse colorful stalls for handcrafted items. Admire holiday decorations in the charming French town of Riquewihr, known for its cobblestone streets, half-timbered houses and beautiful canals. Or visit castles and cathedrals adorned with brilliant displays in some of Europe’s grandest cities, such as Budapest and Vienna. Reserve your stateroom today and receive a FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package, $499 roundtrip international airfare and reduced fares on a journey full of good cheer.

FEATURED RIVER VOYAGES

Aerial Christmas Market Cathedral of Cologne
Christmas on the Rhine

Amsterdam to Basel 

$499 Airfare* &
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Newly Reduced Fares

On Select 
Dec 2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: HS8

DAYS

TOURS

$2,799*

FROM

Snowy Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Paris
Christmas on the Seine

Paris to Paris

$499 Airfare* &
FREE Beverage Package

On Select 
Dec 2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,499*

FROM

Old Town Waterfront Sunset Passau
Danube Christmas Delights 

Budapest to Passau

$499 Airfare* &
FREE Beverage Package

On Select 
Dec 2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,799*

FROM

Longship Egdir Palace Lights Budapest
Christmas on the Danube

Budapest to Regensburg

$499 Airfare* &
FREE Beverage Package

On Select Nov–Dec 
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,799*

FROM

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Bare Trees Christmas Market Stalls Basel
Basel at Christmas

Sip a mug of glühwein while browsing holiday markets or admire the 13th-century Romanesque Cathedral when you extend your Christmas on the Rhine voyage with two nights in Switzerland.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Beautifully colored homes
Find Festive Cheer in Alsace

Join Viking’s Jean Newman Glock as she explores Strasbourg’s Christmas market, one of the oldest in Europe.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV
SOC_Facebook SOC_YouTube SOC_Instagram SOC_Pinterest

*Per person

Offer HS8: Offer valid on bookings made from Aug 3 to Aug 31, 2024. Complimentary Silver Spirits Beverage Package & special fares valid on select Nov & Dec 2024 departures of featured itineraries. Cruise from $2,499 per person based on select Dec 2024 departures of Christmas on the Seine in category F; cruise from $2,799 per person based on select Dec 2024 departures of Christmas on the Rhine; Danube Christmas Delights; select Nov & Dec 2024 departures of Christmas on the Danube in category F; subject to availability, other categories may be higher. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Book by Aug 31, 2024. Pay in full at time of booking.

Air Promo: $499 international airfare based on select Dec 2024 departures of Christmas on the Rhine; Christmas on the Seine; Danube Christmas Delights; select Nov & Dec 2024 departures of Christmas on the Danube. Call for details. Air prices are per person based on cruise or cruise tour check-in date and include transfers. Air seats are limited; airfares are subject to change until full payment of air is received. Airfares vary on other gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Ask for Offer HS8. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Aug 31, 2024.

5700 Canoga Avenue, Suite 200, Woodland Hills, California 91367

©1997-2024 All Rights Reserved | Advertisement CST: 2052644-40

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | View Web Version

open?params=v1.bizyEl0WaIZYFxE1jLdCSx42e0jczDnxqfTXerh9ze9-yqmeo4i8tZXNQSNHKzHqKClTSW4z213l64slqtXW50YxNu5Yb7S9jdy3TLXARwtWzZya_7ZcdUQpoo-6eEX3gHK_8JsB5vHA8bJVYrLe6B0hbpbNInficHe1N5QmF2z5OULWXG9wHp4f5212KHEyEiFC5MswwnqlqAwejq8seZ1UqBK7snSx7t5fcXrlGKxLFFsqESFxc2zgM1BMt0559aEcIZE6N50FoWymt9qtTSLqKc4SkVQfEq75bek66HZTwva2c8XT6DnHWhdvjB8lggJO4gwyrvftveOZ6-HtL_PHky0zmLp4OGlfMWF5wgq1tjfsy8g1d4U4LrqG2KUcQPP8hOM9igFewlzLjtGdm-aO_Rj17FhA49BVTn6GmOddrIQKOSU_kSwDvtaTW9fSav_Zfh6WCv6DNOdp8NeS5AcwGJv6&pid=v1.zmDH6CvSgnrQ7nq-ognKVEh3ZE4qPa10X9SokRNdQgn2Rx3J2tLh2dEgmQpBzp8A9RNCd2exhjMVKbaEWrP5&tuid=66ad19bf8b065b6af01516a4&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 2

On 7/26/2024 at 12:29 PM, TayanaLorna said:

I get this screen first also.  I enter email and get code in my email.  The next screen allows me to enter code OR to enter my password .  My password manager will not do auto fill with it set up this way.  So I have to get the code or go to my password manager and copy/paste password.  Both options require me to leave the log in screen and then return with code or password.  Its a real pain.  Meanwhile back to Promos...

Huzzah! They finally fixed the Login. We no longer have to get a useless code delivered to our email unless we want to!

• Like 5

ASIA TREASURES SALE

FREE International Airfare | Reduced Fares | $25 Deposit

Ask for offer ASM24 • Expires Aug‌ 31‌, 2024‌

Star Verdant Volcanic Coastline Moorea

Explore more of the world on an extended journey

Discover Malaysia, a cultural melting pot of Malay, Chinese and Tamil Indians, and home to Kuala Lumpur’s futuristic skyline of towering skyscrapers. Watch for sea turtles or sting rays as you sail through the crystal-clear waters of Bora Bora in French Polynesia. Or, sample Indonesian specialties like crispy duck and satay at a traditional Balinese warung, a family-owned food stand. The world’s most fascinating destinations await your discovery when you join us on board one of our small, award-winning ships for a 24- to 35-day ocean voyage. Reserve your preferred stateroom today with a $25 deposit to enjoy FREE international airfare and special fares on select departures, including four new itineraries.

FEATURED ASIA VOYAGES

Sunset Harbour Bridge Opera House Sydney

NEW ITINERARY

Jewels of
the South Pacific

Los Angeles to Sydney

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Jan 5, 2025 Departure

ASK FOR OFFER: ASM24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Pura Bratan Temple Lake Sunrise Bali

NEW ITINERARY

Treasures of Australia
& Indonesia

Sydney to Singapore

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Feb 6, 2025 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Giraffe Pair Savannah South Africa

NEW ITINERARY

Asia Isles &
Coasts of Africa

Singapore to Cape Town

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Mar 1, 2025 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

ADDITIONAL FEATURED VOYAGES

Camps Bay Rocky Coastline Cape Town

NEW ITINERARY

Cape Town to
London Passage

Cape Town to London

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Apr 4, 2025 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Sunset Hanauma Bay Honolulu

Grand Hawaii
& Polynesia

Los Angeles to Los Angeles

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Oct 17, 2024 & Jan 31,
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Supertree Grove Gardens By The Bay Singapore
Singapore

View rare orchids at the Singapore Botanic Gardens and visit the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple when you extend your Asia Isles & Coasts of Africa voyage with two extra nights in this lively city.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Viking Resident Historian Marie Conte-Helm
Explore Southeast Asian History

Join Viking Resident Historian Marie Conte-Helm as she examines the region’s ancient traditions, European colonization and modern economic advancements.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Offer ASM24: Offer valid on bookings made from Aug 6 to Aug 31, 2024. FREE international airfare & reduced fares valid on Jan 5, 2025 departure of Jewels of the South Pacific; Feb 6, 2025 departure of Treasures of Australia & Indonesia; Mar 1, 2025 departure of Asia Isles & Coasts of Africa; Apr 4, 2025 departure of Cape Town to London Passage. FREE roundtrip airfare & reduced fares valid on Oct 17, 2024 & Jan 31, 2025 departures of Grand Hawaii & Polynesia. A limited-time $25 per person deposit is due at time of booking; remaining deposit is due with final payment. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Aug 31, 2024. 2024: Pay in full at time of booking. 2025: Pay in full by Sep 30, 2024. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Aug 31, 2024.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdata.em.viking.com%2Fee%2Fv1%2Fopen%3Fparams%3Dv1.MI2GY9Ui5L6CZnHazHTQSuwg40GS94_Aj0dxtnbtuwyfbAzBBbvou4iR5XPOLMRGT0f0XVY3B6UOEejIdeEmaiGEfbUaxRqzl0OTbJZaYcHvTe5s1hTQXeY71CC4r19qryf436eFSmAn91b0Tb2ZlAQc7fbNoCIEoHNA_6G0YIUTtzuyW7eql3mDV1dfB5wIIUye8jCOabzBIR-FRgvFyKLvp3eYQzDlgrq1A0OIMhLvo3e1vwEgLszQUS8svP6BTaG3ZViiShaFA4vkPgFwyWcGGwwMblpQmIFk3kf9tCzVaXZRCz2Ho7XuhROPn3_yP8E5ELGPCi76fEmJ50rfDAYAYNHHW71Q7UzwPKT7pGcGFR6-LuMUgxtLKxELUACmw6EADCuwMlx4Kb6lSUXngStfTjYNOEv4Y5n8bDtqzR8G90gNy_iYHu692IVu1z_xWF83Dh_Ek8BZRHMO9ZvagaJNuxnkDn2KJA%26pid%3Dv1.IojWHBV85u1A2qxMzg0eo12OJ4U-zj9hzWnYsJt-LAOJBBB37L29gWQYD0_3cmoRfAipGoG2m_ufdUUiDsIK%26tuid%3D66b159ad8b065b6af0156904%26configId%3D2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab%3APROD&t=1722952008&ymreqid=d1775281-58d9-420e-22b5-400006012100&sig=3acpjRQ9YeIUvVHDhDodXg--~D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have written here in the past about Viking’s Welcome Back program which provides $200pp SBC on all new cruises booked within 14 days of disembarkation. I just returned from a cruise Saturday and heard today from my Viking agent that the credit is currently $300pp SBC. This in addition to $200pp Explorer’s discount and any other promo code and vouchers purchased on Viking River cruises.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Squawkman said:

I have written here in the past about Viking’s Welcome Back program which provides $200pp SBC on all new cruises booked within 14 days of disembarkation. I just returned from a cruise Saturday and heard today from my Viking agent that the credit is currently $300pp SBC. This in addition to $200pp Explorer’s discount and any other promo code and vouchers purchased on Viking River cruises.

I have got this Welcome Home 14 Day promotion often and may take advantage of it in the next week. For those that haven't, in the past it was only offered to those that book with the agent that was assigned to the trip you just completed. So, if the trip I just completed showed 'Sam' as my Viking Agent on the first page of my invoice, I would only get it if I booked another with 'Sam' within the 14-day period and not anybody else. It was nice to hear about the increase to $300 when talking with my agent. 

9 hours ago, erlinmeyer said:

I have got this Welcome Home 14 Day promotion often and may take advantage of it in the next week. For those that haven't, in the past it was only offered to those that book with the agent that was assigned to the trip you just completed. So, if the trip I just completed showed 'Sam' as my Viking Agent on the first page of my invoice, I would only get it if I booked another with 'Sam' within the 14-day period and not anybody else. It was nice to hear about the increase to $300 when talking with my agent. 

My agent indicated he could give the promo to anyone who meets the 14 day requirement. In most - maybe all - cases, this is a better deal than booking with the agent on the ship. The SBC can be used for excursions, SSBP,, etc. on your new cruise(s).

Viking Cruises

$25 FOR ’25 SALE

$500 Bonus Savings per Couple
FREE International Airfare* | $25 Deposit

Ask for offer RG8 • Expires Aug 31, 2024

Longship Danube Wachau Valley

Unpack once & explore 

Discovering the best of Europe’s iconic rivers—from the castle-studded Rhine to the vineyard-lined Danube—is made easier when you join us on an all-inclusive voyage. Simply step on board one of our award-winning Viking Longships, unpack once and leave the rest to us as we take you to the heart of charming villages and grand cities in The Netherlands, Germany and beyond. For a limited time, you can reserve your preferred stateroom with a $25 deposit and receive $500 bonus savings per couple. Plus, enjoy up to FREE airfare on the featured voyages below.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Entrance Court Palace Fountain Vienna
Danube Waltz

Budapest to Passau

Reduced Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar–Aug
2025 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: RG8

DAYS

TOURS

$1,999**

FROM

Historic Melk Abbey Danube River Melk
Grand European Tour

Budapest to Amsterdam

FREE Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar–Aug
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$4,999**

FROM

Sunset Aerial Danube Bridge Budapest

NEW ITINERARY

Treasures of the Danube

Budapest to Passau

FREE Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Feb–Mar
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,499**

FROM

Hohenzollern Bridge Cathedral Cologne

Rhine Getaway

Basel to Amsterdam

Reduced Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar–Aug
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,399**

FROM

Aerial Sunset Windmills River Kinderdijk
Tulips & Windmills

Amsterdam to Amsterdam

Reduced Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar–Apr
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,799**

FROM

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Woman Admires Painting Rijksmuseum
Amsterdam

Admire art from the Dutch Golden Age and stroll through the historic Jordaan district when you add two extra nights in the Dutch capital to your Tulips & Windmills voyage.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Karine Princess Finse Vineyard Homburg
Exploring the Rhine, Main & Danube Rivers

Join Viking’s Karine Hagen as she visits storybook castles and iconic estates along three of Europe’s most important rivers.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

*On select departures
**Per person
Per couple

Offer RG8: Offer valid on bookings made from Aug 7 to Aug 31, 2024. $500 per couple ($250 per person) bonus discount off listed special fares on select departures of featured itineraries, based on inventory availability. Cruise from $1,999 per person based on select Mar 2025 departures of Danube Waltz in category F; cruise from $2,499 per person based on select Feb 2025 departures of Treasures of the Danube; select Mar 2025 departures of Rhine Getaway in category F; cruise from $2,799 per person based on select Mar 2025 departures of Tulips & Windmills in category ; cruise from $4,999 per person based on select Mar 2025 departures of Grand European Tour in category F; subject to availability, other categories may be higher. Call for details. A limited-time $25 per person deposit is due at time of booking for all featured itineraries; remaining deposit is due with final payment (excludes World Cruise itineraries). Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Book by Aug 31, 2024. Pay in full by Sep 30, 2024.

Air Promo: FREE international airfare based on select Feb 2025 departures of Treasures of the Danube; select Mar 2025 departures of Grand European Tour. Reduced international airfare based on select Mar 2025 departures of Rhine Getaway; Danube Waltz; Tulips & Windmills. Call for details. Air prices are per person based on cruise or cruise tour check-in date and include transfers. Air seats are limited; airfares are subject to change until full payment of air is received. Airfares vary on other gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Ask for Offer RG8. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Aug 31, 2024.

open?params=v1.S78dmqNAIEkLc9keK1ly0_-snBxSCMOHGVMmkvsIBrIqrp9OqYBaH2obkpecjqs3PsX1oKwXfAux7ECyk6UKbxixF9_-cS_2dBTtdQINua2qNk0zAnG4J2DlJojDrqRoHnjourgLXJ3e_CPxxj5cTP1_J05yWyVu-aiYMpOnaPb59ZPvXqVkriLXBt24txFjkUV7f2ReCSR__xA8VXOS5Ckpb8ywTsUFBOVLMHcKlrCDySVMj-QAxXHHTpQSiPgyW1jLPfCQWXcGYbLZ-tMH1SPDka7VM2-0NEBI70ymZ6x9tK4EM16zH-5aNVN7QxdVaIFZdX0yZpg6t3VnvANGPqmW-yUKebuAURCzdUQhB8hy3uBp57sWV0tUsGLiVh9QogkAdEubUnxU5bhxLCei2_WUxt82DQirBoUhrwFCkXG_0R_a6yf4mv6-eUsqRCud1UT5I06KtHxK_yowQJ0UBRoe6g&pid=v1.4PwiR1KOEfSA5U5-5iMElO3K8psvwXwjFfqxTMJv0SMUT8hPvlm4NvHKsU7tqH72UuSRKFsH5BK0UHsZQl86&tuid=66b2a7ff8b065b6af015984a&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

4 hours ago, FLORIDA FLOUNDER said:
Viking Cruises

$25 FOR ’25 SALE

$500 Bonus Savings per Couple
FREE International Airfare* | $25 Deposit

Ask for offer RG8 • Expires Aug 31, 2024

Longship Danube Wachau Valley

Unpack once & explore 

Discovering the best of Europe’s iconic rivers—from the castle-studded Rhine to the vineyard-lined Danube—is made easier when you join us on an all-inclusive voyage. Simply step on board one of our award-winning Viking Longships, unpack once and leave the rest to us as we take you to the heart of charming villages and grand cities in The Netherlands, Germany and beyond. For a limited time, you can reserve your preferred stateroom with a $25 deposit and receive $500 bonus savings per couple. Plus, enjoy up to FREE airfare on the featured voyages below.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Entrance Court Palace Fountain Vienna
Danube Waltz

Budapest to Passau

Reduced Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar–Aug
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$1,999**

FROM

Historic Melk Abbey Danube River Melk
Grand European Tour

Budapest to Amsterdam

FREE Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar–Aug
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$4,999**

FROM

Sunset Aerial Danube Bridge Budapest

NEW ITINERARY

Treasures of the Danube

Budapest to Passau

FREE Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Feb–Mar
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,499**

FROM

Hohenzollern Bridge Cathedral Cologne

Rhine Getaway

Basel to Amsterdam

Reduced Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar–Aug
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,399**

FROM

Aerial Sunset Windmills River Kinderdijk
Tulips & Windmills

Amsterdam to Amsterdam

Reduced Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings†
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar–Apr
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,799**

FROM

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Woman Admires Painting Rijksmuseum
Amsterdam

Admire art from the Dutch Golden Age and stroll through the historic Jordaan district when you add two extra nights in the Dutch capital to your Tulips & Windmills voyage.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Karine Princess Finse Vineyard Homburg
Exploring the Rhine, Main & Danube Rivers

Join Viking’s Karine Hagen as she visits storybook castles and iconic estates along three of Europe’s most important rivers.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

*On select departures
**Per person
Per couple

Offer RG8: Offer valid on bookings made from Aug 7 to Aug 31, 2024. $500 per couple ($250 per person) bonus discount off listed special fares on select departures of featured itineraries, based on inventory availability. Cruise from $1,999 per person based on select Mar 2025 departures of Danube Waltz in category F; cruise from $2,499 per person based on select Feb 2025 departures of Treasures of the Danube; select Mar 2025 departures of Rhine Getaway in category F; cruise from $2,799 per person based on select Mar 2025 departures of Tulips & Windmills in category ; cruise from $4,999 per person based on select Mar 2025 departures of Grand European Tour in category F; subject to availability, other categories may be higher. Call for details. A limited-time $25 per person deposit is due at time of booking for all featured itineraries; remaining deposit is due with final payment (excludes World Cruise itineraries). Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Book by Aug 31, 2024. Pay in full by Sep 30, 2024.

Air Promo: FREE international airfare based on select Feb 2025 departures of Treasures of the Danube; select Mar 2025 departures of Grand European Tour. Reduced international airfare based on select Mar 2025 departures of Rhine Getaway; Danube Waltz; Tulips & Windmills. Call for details. Air prices are per person based on cruise or cruise tour check-in date and include transfers. Air seats are limited; airfares are subject to change until full payment of air is received. Airfares vary on other gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Ask for Offer RG8. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Aug 31, 2024.

open?params=v1.S78dmqNAIEkLc9keK1ly0_-snBxSCMOHGVMmkvsIBrIqrp9OqYBaH2obkpecjqs3PsX1oKwXfAux7ECyk6UKbxixF9_-cS_2dBTtdQINua2qNk0zAnG4J2DlJojDrqRoHnjourgLXJ3e_CPxxj5cTP1_J05yWyVu-aiYMpOnaPb59ZPvXqVkriLXBt24txFjkUV7f2ReCSR__xA8VXOS5Ckpb8ywTsUFBOVLMHcKlrCDySVMj-QAxXHHTpQSiPgyW1jLPfCQWXcGYbLZ-tMH1SPDka7VM2-0NEBI70ymZ6x9tK4EM16zH-5aNVN7QxdVaIFZdX0yZpg6t3VnvANGPqmW-yUKebuAURCzdUQhB8hy3uBp57sWV0tUsGLiVh9QogkAdEubUnxU5bhxLCei2_WUxt82DQirBoUhrwFCkXG_0R_a6yf4mv6-eUsqRCud1UT5I06KtHxK_yowQJ0UBRoe6g&pid=v1.4PwiR1KOEfSA5U5-5iMElO3K8psvwXwjFfqxTMJv0SMUT8hPvlm4NvHKsU7tqH72UuSRKFsH5BK0UHsZQl86&tuid=66b2a7ff8b065b6af015984a&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES? (only river cruises are listed)

Is Viking prescient and now finding a way to get around water level issues on Europe's rivers? 🤣

MEDITERRANEAN SALE

FREE International Airfare | Reduced Fares

Ask for offer WSM24 • Expires August‌ 31, ‌2024

Star Monte Carlo Shore Cityscape Monaco

Trace the shores of history

Join us on a Mediterranean ocean voyage and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of this fabled region. Visit Mt. Parnassus and Delphi, where ancient Greek leaders sought advice, and prophecies changed the course of history. In Tunisia, explore a living museum in the Tunis medina, an entrancing labyrinth of shops, mosques, palaces and residences. Or, discover Tindari, one of Sicily's most spectacular ancient cities, while admiring sweeping vistas of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Book today to enjoy FREE international airfare and reduced fares on one of the thoughtfully curated journeys featured below.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

St Vincent De Paul Cathedral Tunis

NEW ITINERARY

Malta, Morocco &
the Mediterranean

Barcelona to Barcelona

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares

On Dec 19,
2024 Departure

ASK FOR OFFER: WSM24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Boats Moored Harbor Dusk Barcelona

Iconic Western
Mediterranean

Rome to Barcelona

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares

On Select Dec 2024 &
 Jan 2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Celsus Library Ruins Dusk Ephesus
Ancient Mediterranean
Treasures

Athens to Istanbul

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares

On Dec 16 & Dec 23,
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

City Roofs Strait Messina
Journey to Antiquities

Rome to Athens

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares

On Dec 23,
2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Mountains Apollo Temple Ruins Delphi
Empires of the
Mediterranean

Athens to Venice

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares

On Dec 30,
2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Sunrise St Marks Square Venice
Venice

Discover hidden passageways and marvel at St. Mark's Square when you extend your Empires of the Mediterranean voyage with two extra nights in this legendary city.

LEARN MORE

Offer WSM24: Offer valid on bookings made from Aug 8 to Aug 31, 2024. FREE international airfare & reduced fares valid on Dec 19, 2024 departure of Malta, Morocco & the Mediterranean; Dec 12, 16, 2024 & Jan 6, 13, 2025 departures of Iconic Western Mediterranean; Dec 16 & 23, 2024 departures of Ancient Mediterranean Treasures; Dec 23, 2024 departure of Journey to Antiquities; Dec 30, 2024 departure of Empires of the Mediterranean. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Aug 31, 2024. 2024: Pay in full at time of booking. 2025: Pay in full by Sep 30, 2024. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Aug 31, 2024

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdata.em.viking.com%2Fee%2Fv1%2Fopen%3Fparams%3Dv1.eAgk2W5lc-lbocKKEbpvjdaS0-ZD4GImhuzOfsf02tIPiP9HDXzxftYBs__0-fAVSoAszkLqqetAtQ39ouvixregnh5SixUDHzWIFE_BS5fMD2eNPcgN3Iy1B6MuWiiJW42tSLjzlTWHrz9_Le9Imcw0a11E5Uvzg6vZveEcBVSZvjhogMD03N2mbQdH386VxYNjQmzlpH3O2dhOwU4dnin_guIAMo-eP1E_4tC2uQb4h82BG2guXontlg6H5zpDq2kCltwbhVuuxO6z8llHbW-HwlR4jR59XCI8DczImQudSCwSIK0Gl3OHovj5eVSCjmtYcPkLTXv5slL9pIraxqzW5UThiHwN_rBKH9rNccGpH2ajF6JLG4CEa5A0fHZC0mvxghZby9HLiF9hPw1CyMpbEeai9WjvK70DvMpxyWiUueFvzYT1XKHrqMyCnPH86bq6o-qooKAmOda_s83-v-D6Zf1xNIcZiA%26pid%3Dv1.M2F4Hx5fMb4JdQhA9ajpHDdhtZDYID5Jqyr3cQrD3yYmda889fGVVrYPFoHMpU85jb3nMZcUGA1RCtWVhzIR%26tuid%3D66b449878b065b6af015e6f7%26configId%3D2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab%3APROD&t=1723122168&ymreqid=d1775281-58d9-420e-22b5-400001012a00&sig=w2UhIdX3Od5ON6F6W0Wu0Q--~D

Viking Cruises

4-DAY 2024 SALE

Double Past Guest Discount:
Save Up to $800 per Couple
Plus, up to FREE Airfare

Ask for offer FA25 • Expires August‌ 12‌, 2024

Viking Ships sailing in river
clock icon

SALE ENDS‌ MONDAY‌

A world of exploration awaits

Discover voyages designed for curious travelers when you join us on a captivating river, ocean or expedition journey. Marvel at towering glaciers in serene Antarctic bays, explore centuries-old cities along Europe’s most picturesque rivers and coastlines, or experience the rich culinary and artistic treasures of the American South. Our elegant, award-winning small ships take you closer to the heart of the destinations you most want to explore. Reserve your stateroom on one of the select voyages below and receive up to FREE airfare and a Double Past Guest Discount of up to $800 per couple in bonus savings.

This offer is only valid on new bookings.

FEATURED VOYAGES

Pilgrim Statue Old Town Street Speyer
Rhine Getaway

Explore the Netherlands,
Germany & beyond

Double Past Guest Discount
$800 Bonus Savings* & More

On Select 2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: FA25

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Coastal Inlet Cote dAzur Marseille
Iconic Western
Mediterranean

Explore Spain,
France & beyond

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Finse Terrace Polaris Deck Couple Antarctica
Antarctic Explorer

Explore Argentina &
the “White Continent”

DAYS

COUNTRIES

Balcony French Quarter Building New Orleans
New Orleans &
Southern Charms

Explore the
Lower Mississippi River

DAYS

TOURS

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Jazz Band Preservation Hall New Orleans
The Best of “The Big Easy”

Enjoy a live jazz performance and experience the French Quarter when you extend your New Orleans & Southern Charms voyage with two extra nights in this lively southern city.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Humpback Whales Spouting Antarctica
Top 10 Antarctica Experiences

Join us as we highlight ten of the most incredible ways you can explore the “White Continent” with us—from watching for whales to admiring penguins in their natural habitat.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

*Per couple

Offer FA25: New Offer valid on bookings made by Aug 12, 2024. Save $800 per couple ($400 per person) if sailed within one year; all other past guests save $500 per couple ($250 per person) on select Sep-Dec 2024 departures. FREE international/domestic airfare valid on select Sep-Dec 2024 departures. Reduced international airfare valid on select Sep-Dec 2024 departures. Not combinable with other offers. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Book and pay deposit by Aug 12, 2024. Pay in full by Aug 31, 2024 or at time of booking if within 120 days of departure. Offer expires Aug 12, 2024.

open?params=v1.s0i8PB-aAryRlgp1T0LhENoBTLN3iRhHUSvDjJtj6-OEFGL6TVOt0C6byEGeEId64F3a_GfjvMKO_vWliWXwdY9cDiJkpuBwlqn5KHRpiJPkq3U_y5KQNjiaCyiPlMn7mEO5XQ3wHIlnLW_eJ1rYLU4Xli5N5Ns2fymwG-Ylyc2rBH42D_12f4RliH7bSZ6CGdBX52mx_5TJF4le_lySgTzOTcluKrc64Fv_JOCJJ_MliTsQroL4NcRzQVYh9PFI8q3RIVQcAyQh_rcmoTOSZ72cleZaRDEEI4Iy3cSvDyEunn2VNNs5sNT2XiQR-Ns25heR5nhhm00P5ZumGC9t44r5Dlec3q-_oAxXLL3j7Bt4Y6HgW9MlQqC728uv2c7BCHkmimkbizQNrUCFXUX9NH_y_lkvAFiGRYk0LJSlZH1dOmRF4ZCPRAH_HN9jEhEAbL5YzKRZVGkOQqht651jefnWpvfnRWFkC2td0_1W0m95gaxFdzF5CEO3_ps7fz5G8yJGfGonQuQm9g1KlIg_&pid=v1.7RjD1npyNppqe2NOk3gkbSRarzA9IQcppzzbcuvnx_HKsOhz2DFPn_yX2-yANIzXeSD5y9yKIlJFko3USk42&tuid=66b51407a78e141611107de4&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 1

We booked Mediterranean Odyssey for August 2025 with Promo VT7 but then decided to go later in the year in October to beat the heat and maybe not have quite as large crowds. In the process we lost the code because it had expired on August 4 and we re-booked on August 7. Looking for codes for October 2025 Mediterranean Ocean Cruises. Has anyone seen something come up? It's only $500 total but every bit helps and this can basically cover air deviations.

On 8/8/2024 at 9:26 AM, Travelingwithstyle said:

MEDITERRANEAN SALE

FREE International Airfare | Reduced Fares

Ask for offer WSM24 • Expires August‌ 31, ‌2024

Star Monte Carlo Shore Cityscape Monaco

Trace the shores of history

Join us on a Mediterranean ocean voyage and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of this fabled region. Visit Mt. Parnassus and Delphi, where ancient Greek leaders sought advice, and prophecies changed the course of history. In Tunisia, explore a living museum in the Tunis medina, an entrancing labyrinth of shops, mosques, palaces and residences. Or, discover Tindari, one of Sicily's most spectacular ancient cities, while admiring sweeping vistas of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Book today to enjoy FREE international airfare and reduced fares on one of the thoughtfully curated journeys featured below.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdata.em.viking.com%2Fee%2Fv1%2Fopen%3Fparams%3Dv1.eAgk2W5lc-lbocKKEbpvjdaS0-ZD4GImhuzOfsf02tIPiP9HDXzxftYBs__0-fAVSoAszkLqqetAtQ39ouvixregnh5SixUDHzWIFE_BS5fMD2eNPcgN3Iy1B6MuWiiJW42tSLjzlTWHrz9_Le9Imcw0a11E5Uvzg6vZveEcBVSZvjhogMD03N2mbQdH386VxYNjQmzlpH3O2dhOwU4dnin_guIAMo-eP1E_4tC2uQb4h82BG2guXontlg6H5zpDq2kCltwbhVuuxO6z8llHbW-HwlR4jR59XCI8DczImQudSCwSIK0Gl3OHovj5eVSCjmtYcPkLTXv5slL9pIraxqzW5UThiHwN_rBKH9rNccGpH2ajF6JLG4CEa5A0fHZC0mvxghZby9HLiF9hPw1CyMpbEeai9WjvK70DvMpxyWiUueFvzYT1XKHrqMyCnPH86bq6o-qooKAmOda_s83-v-D6Zf1xNIcZiA%26pid%3Dv1.M2F4Hx5fMb4JdQhA9ajpHDdhtZDYID5Jqyr3cQrD3yYmda889fGVVrYPFoHMpU85jb3nMZcUGA1RCtWVhzIR%26tuid%3D66b449878b065b6af015e6f7%26configId%3D2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab%3APROD&t=1723122168&ymreqid=d1775281-58d9-420e-22b5-400001012a00&sig=w2UhIdX3Od5ON6F6W0Wu0Q--~D

Thank  you for this posting.  I was waiting for this Malta cruise and the promo has saved me about $8K.

Please note that this cruise does not overnight in Malta and will not go to Casablanca.

Now, could you be the Florida Flounder posting incognito?  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MikeyB said:

Thank  you for this posting.  I was waiting for this Malta cruise and the promo has saved me about $8K.

Please note that this cruise does not overnight in Malta and will not go to Casablanca.

Now, could you be the Florida Flounder posting incognito?  🙂

Very happy to hear you were able to use a promo code and receive a nice discount.   Very fuuny...I got a big smile on my face and chuckle from your posting. I am not Florida Flounder incognito but I do live in Florida.   I have appreciated her promo code postings and like her enjoy helping my fellow cruisers save money.  

• Like 4

A few weeks ago, I used a code to get the double loyalty discount applied to my booking for next July. When I booked it in early June, with a free air promo, I had a six month Final Payment date (January).

Now I get an email reminding me of my August 31st PIF deadline. Evidently when I got the double discount applied, somehow my final date changed. I found that extremely annoying. I’m waiting to discuss it with the Viking agent who made the original booking, just two months ago. When I emailed her, she had left for her two days off. I’ll hear from her tomorrow.

Has anyone else had anything like that happen?

9 minutes ago, May B said:

A few weeks ago, I used a code to get the double loyalty discount applied to my booking for next July. When I booked it in early June, with a free air promo, I had a six month Final Payment date (January).

Now I get an email reminding me of my August 31st PIF deadline. Evidently when I got the double discount applied, somehow my final date changed. I found that extremely annoying. I’m waiting to discuss it with the Viking agent who made the original booking, just two months ago. When I emailed her, she had left for her two days off. I’ll hear from her tomorrow.

Yes, this happened to me. I noticed it right away and had our TA request PIF be changed back to 6 months. Viking did change PIF back to 6 months out. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, May B said:

When my Viking agent does any changes, etc. he sends a revised booking document. I assume you received one when you used the double discount. That document will have the PIF.

• Thanks 1