Risk Free Guarantee ?

FetaCheese

9 hours ago, FetaCheese said:

On V website, RFG expires 30 JUNE 2022.  Anyone with further information ?

You are covered for the TA  since the reservation was made  before June 30th.

Per the website, "To be covered by this guarantee, you must make a reservation on a 2022 voyage between November 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022".

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, keokukjoe said:

You are covered for the TA  since the reservation was made  before June 30th.

Per the website, "To be covered by this guarantee, you must make a reservation on a 2022 voyage between November 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022".

Thanks Joe.  The RFG gave me confidence to book the TA, and my V cruise Dec. 2021 (1st V).  Just checked V website, and it has not been extended; it still says for bookings through June 30, 2022.

Edited by FetaCheese
Clarity

Make sure that you know the terms of the RFG as these terms have changed by date of booking.  The original RFG was up to 24 hours before.  Our last cruise we booked was 14 days before sailing.  I also believe that RFG's are potentially different based not just on when you book but where in the world you book from.

• Thanks 1

Me thinks they might have forgotten to update their “Risk Free” webpage. It still says “Book Now” even though it also says, Offer ends June 30.  Wonder which needs to be changed?   I’ve tweeted at them-if I get a response I’ll post here. 

BDBB31AF-342E-4B0A-BD5E-FA05EA5F514A.jpeg

1 hour ago, FetaCheese said:

Thanks, Clay.  IMO, after 3 days, I think that this program has ended, and also think it's not like V to "forget" something this important.  Holiday weekend, so V reply may take awhile.

Agreed but they have apparently forgot to change the “Book Now” introduction 

We just booked a couple of 2024 trips, taking advantage of the $25 deposit. We did not receive any  RFG documentation that was sent with earlier bookings.

As far as I can tell, the program is no more - back to the standard cancellation / insurance pathways. 🍺🥌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CurlerRob said:

We just booked a couple of 2024 trips, taking advantage of the $25 deposit. We did not receive any  RFG documentation that was sent with earlier bookings.

As far as I can tell, the program is no more - back to the standard cancellation / insurance pathways. 🍺🥌

To my understanding, you are correct. RFG disappeared with 2023 bookings.

15 minutes ago, Squawkman said:

To my understanding, you are correct. RFG disappeared with 2023 bookings.

It may have been governed by when the booking was made versus when the sailing is. I have two 2023 trips that have RFG attached, but they were booked in June and Oct 2021. A moot point in any case. Cheers. 🍺🥌

4 minutes ago, CurlerRob said:

It may have been governed by when the booking was made versus when the sailing is. I have two 2023 trips that have RFG attached, but they were booked in June and Oct 2021. A moot point in any case. Cheers. 🍺🥌

I think you're correct again. I booked a 2023 cruise in late November, 2021 and didn't get the RFG.