NCL bottled water cost

Drummer72

With "Swift", 1L = $5 + 20% = $6/L.

6L = $16.95 + 20% = $20.34/6 = $3.39/L

No idea what the cost is if you bought a liter at a bar.

image.png.9b02cfe5e2127359b85fa3333a3afbf8.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CWMixer said:

With "Swift", 1L = $5 + 20% = $6/L.

6L = $16.95 + 20% = $20.34/6 = $3.39/L

No idea what the cost is if you bought a liter at a bar.

image.png.9b02cfe5e2127359b85fa3333a3afbf8.png

How recent is this price list?

Someone posted this Swift pricing sheet ~5-6 mos ago and I saved it for reference on an upcoming cruise.

I recently rechecked and the pricing shown for the 6/12/24 Liter water packages still matches the current pricing on the NCL website for the same packages.

I have no idea if some of the other items offered and/or costs are still valid: maybe someone has a more recent copy and could post?

8 minutes ago, boltnut55 said:

Can you order a 12-pack or some type of bundle of small bottles before boarding?  And how soon can we do this?  I'm way too eager since our cruise is in Dec 😄

You can try this:

Open your booked cruise.

Select Explore and Plan.

Select "Beverages" (scroll down and you should be able to see options).

Hopefully, this helps you find what you want.

• Like 1

I just prepurchased 12 1L bottles for our cruise next month on the Dawn to be delivered to our room since we aren't upgrading our drink package. It was $35.94 inclusive of gratuity. So $3 per 1L bottle. I'm sure we will have to buy more onboard as well, but at the very least this is a good start for us.

• Like 2

On 7/8/2022 at 7:48 AM, ggTexasGal said:

You can try this:

Open your booked cruise.

Select Explore and Plan.

Select "Beverages" (scroll down and you should be able to see options).

Hopefully, this helps you find what you want.

Thank you.  I had to use the search function, but it worked, so it's not too early.  

• Like 1

The ships water is just as good, or not better because of the filtration system. But if you believe you are getting better water, and creating more useless plastic for the environment, go for it. 

They are in business to make $$$, and over charge for this,  and any regard for the environment is not an issue for NCL. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Da-Painter said:

The ships water is just as good, or not better because of the filtration system. But if you believe you are getting better water, and creating more useless plastic for the environment, go for it. 

They are in business to make $$$, and over charge for this,  and any regard for the environment is not an issue for NCL. 

Just Water is not sold in plastic bottles. It is in a recyclable paper carton, with a sugar cane derived "plastic" cap that is also recyclable.

Bottled water is a choice usually based on taste, just like some people prefer different brands of beer, wine or whisky. The water from the tap in the room is chlorinated and takes like pool water to me; but the filtered water at the bars and buffet doesn't have the chlorine taste. It does taste a little flat to me, but is acceptable. So I'll drink NCL water when dining or at a bar. But not out of the tap. I'd rather drink beer than that water.

• Like 2