Adult Only

5 hours ago, SoonerDog said:

There are plenty of cruises which allow children; many even cater to them.  For those who prefer an adults-only ship, there are markedly fewer choices.  Personally, I agree with those who prefer NOT having a bunch of children onboard.  I have raised my children, and I thoroughly enjoy spending time with my Grandchildren when it suits me.  However, I am not enthralled by other people's kids and have zero interest in spending my holiday/vacation time with them.  Truthfully, I'd rather be hit in the face with a stick than look at photos of your grandchildren!

My 2 adult sons and I have a Pub/Restaurant business in a mid-sized city.  We'll have been open 21 years in March and have never allowed under 21's, even though we could if we elected to do so.  Yes, there are people who complain and sometimes leave bad reviews online simply because of this policy.  However, our loyal clientele love the fact that we are adults-only and have repeatedly expressed that to us.  There are dozens of other places in town where families can go.  We are the only nicer restaurant where a Teacher can come in for dinner and a few drinks without running into one of their students!

So, for you who are somehow offended by those of us that prefer NOT to spend our leisure time around children, understand it isn't because we hate kids or families-  We've simply paid our dues and prefer the company of like-minded adults....And Dogs!  we like dogs!

Cool, no more screaming laughing crying around... only random/continues barking, poo drops, peeing, and licking.... life certainly gets better when we can choose how and who, but not what 😏😂🥳

• 2 weeks later...

My next cruise in 30 days is a adult only music cruise this one is 70’s called rock and romance same company offers 60’s , 80’s , disc, country etc , not cheap but lots of fun this one will be our 6th in a row.