Shareholder OBC

On June 30th I sent a request for my OBC to be posted to my account as a shareholder. I didn't receive anything as of July 13. I sent it snail mail as I couldn't figure out how to get rid of my account number on the computer. Yesterday, at 1130 AM my GD came over and sent my info to the email address. At 5:16 PM, same day, I received an email from NCL stating they had received my request and they will be adding OBC to my account. Thank goodness for grand kids.

On 7/14/2022 at 5:28 AM, Daytonasailor said:

On June 30th I sent a request for my OBC to be posted to my account as a shareholder. I didn't receive anything as of July 13. I sent it snail mail as I couldn't figure out how to get rid of my account number on the computer. Yesterday, at 1130 AM my GD came over and sent my info to the email address. At 5:16 PM, same day, I received an email from NCL stating they had received my request and they will be adding OBC to my account. Thank goodness for grand kids.

How many shares do you have to hold and how much is the credit? 

15 minutes ago, x2tpd said:

How many shares do you have to hold and how much is the credit? 

100 Shares.  At recent prices this is only $1,100 - $1,200.  The OBC is $50, $100, or $250 depending on cruise length.  There is a restriction on combining it with other OBCs.....

Details are available through the links at the bottom of this page:  https://www.nclhltd.com/investors

We just bought the shares and have two cruises in the next year to provide $100 and $250.  As long as they do not go bankrupt.

Edited by itsnotjustme
Add content.

On 7/22/2022 at 2:53 PM, itsnotjustme said:

100 Shares.  At recent prices this is only $1,100 - $1,200.  The OBC is $50, $100, or $250 depending on cruise length.  There is a restriction on combining it with other OBCs.....

Details are available through the links at the bottom of this page:  https://www.nclhltd.com/investors

We just bought the shares and have two cruises in the next year to provide $100 and $250.  As long as they do not go bankrupt.

There is no restriction to combine with other obc. Been discussed many times. The "restrictions" only have to do with people like TAs who are getting comped in some way by NCL for the cruise.