Online check-in says departure date from Southampton is 28 July 2022 (actually is 29 July)!!!

Hello,

I have a booked ticket for a Westbound crossing Southampton to NYC leaving on 29 July 2022. I went online to check-in and on the online check-in summary page, it says that the Departure Date is 28 July 2022!!! Yes, it is written 28 July and not 29 July! Am I missing something here? Has the departure changed without being informed? 

Do you have the same issue?

Thank you all

1 hour ago, EuropeanAmericanTraveler said:

I actually called Cunard about it and they said there was a problem with the system and I should just ignore this date and go on with online check-in. So the departure date is still July 29!

yes we will be boarding on the 29th!

Its the same issue for our sailing on Aug 5.  Documents became available today and they say Aug 4.  Friends who are travelling with us called Cunard, who assured them it is a problem with the system and ship sails on the 5th as planned 🙂

Once you complete the check in, your boarding pass will print with the correct date. My sailing showed August 4 all the way through check in, but at the end when I printed boarding pass it states August 5.