Proctored Covid testing in Europe

LynnCanada

Does anyone know if there are proctored tests available for Canadians who will need to be tested in Europe?

Please forgive me if this has already been answered, but most of the proctored tests I have been reading about were done in North America.  I will need to have it done preferably on a Saturday European time, so with the time change and reduced weekend hours here my head is spinning.

My cruiseline suggests EMed, but these require an American address.

Getting tested locally is an option, but I would like to have a backup.  Thank you for any suggestions.

You can do the Azova proctoring from anywhere in the world, and the appointment booking page lets you select what time zone you will be taking the tests in, so it’s easier to book the correct time.  Just take along your government freebie green box tests, and use hotel internet at your destination. (Book for the green box tests under the Canada tab, it’s divided into where you got the test, not where you are doing it.)

https://www.azova.com/travelvideo/

Edited by bookbabe

We are booked with Lifecenters.ca for our pre cruise tests in Amsterdam in August.  You can also book using the time zone that you will be in and can use the  free tests in the green boxes. It costs $25 CDN for two people and you get confirmation immediately with the name of the proctor who will be doing your tests.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Atlantic Girl said:

We are booked with Lifecenters.ca for our pre cruise tests in Amsterdam in August.  You can also book using the time zone that you will be in and can use the  free tests in the green boxes. It costs $25 CDN for two people and you get confirmation immediately with the name of the proctor who will be doing your tests.

Thank you so much for posting the info about this site.  We are booked and it was pretty easy.  Now we just have to hope for a negative result!

3 hours ago, LynnCanada said:

Thank you to all who have replied.

Now to figure out how to avoid getting Covid, walking through crowded airports and the streets of Rome!

Maybe this would help. 😇

image.thumb.png.1bd645e5dd61bd718ecef238227702ef.png

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just wanted to thank the contributors for sharing this information. We are doing a TA and I didn't think we had to test and then we learned we did. Thanks for the information provided here I have booked tests while we are in Southampton. Booking did provide some interesting thought processing trying to figure out the time change lol! Hopefully we did it correctly. Thanks again, much appreciated.

Bluejai