Singapore to Bali Cruise - Any Reviews?

lakegirl16

Looking at Celebrity 12/23 cruise from Singapore to Bali.  Perhaps this is a newer itinerary, I am not finding much in this group about it.  Has anyone done this itinerary or one similar?  Would love any reviews or thoughts.  Thank you!

I think it's a new itinerary - I had a very similar trip with Millennium a few years back.  Highlights are Penang and Lombok.  From port Klang a trip to Kuala Lumpur.
Singapore and Bali are among my favorite destinations - I would recommend that you spend a few days both in Singapore before and Bali after your cruise.

Millennium is a smaller ship and probably one of the oldest in the Celebrity fleet - You might want  to get a review of Millennium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hallasm said:

I think it's a new itinerary - I had a very similar trip with Millennium a few years back.  Highlights are Penang and Lombok.  From port Klang a trip to Kuala Lumpur.
Singapore and Bali are among my favorite destinations - I would recommend that you spend a few days both in Singapore before and Bali after your cruise.

Millennium is a smaller ship and probably one of the oldest in the Celebrity fleet - You might want  to get a review of Millennium.

Thank you!  Appreciate the information. Familiar with the ship, we've been on the Millennium before.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/30/2022 at 12:41 AM, rapister said:

Bali is nice if you like sun and sand.

A quiet resort.

Yes, you definitely have to like sun in Bali.  Dress lightly but modestly, take water,  and don't over plan your days.  But sand is easily avoided if that's your choice.  We spent our first night in a hotel very close to a beach (Sanur).  But the rest of the time we were in the area of Ubud, toward the center of the island, and places on the way down to the port in Benoa.  To me Bali is so much more than sand and sun. 

• 2 months later...

Excellent driver/guide in Bali
Just
 on Westerdam now. Anyone looking for a wonderful driver guide for Bali can contact Mr. Putu alisputu46 at gmail dot com.He was willing to take us anywhere, explained many things and was concerned that we have a great time. Highly recommended! Tell him Fran recommended him! 😊765C2789-CF35-4ACE-9FB6-A81B5F6530B0.jpeg.5a7cbfb266f46c7291c7d78192b097e8.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, lynnfromwigan said:

How much does it cost to hire a driver for the day for 2 people?

Some years since I used a private driver - I can highly recommend Deva - send a request by e-mail or WhatsApp and ask for price

WhatsApp: +6285238493089 

Email: dgrock1140@ yahoo .com (Remove Spaces)

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2023 at 10:12 AM, IWantToLiveOverTheSea said:

We used the same private driver in Bali in December 2019 as "hallasm" did (Dewa).  It was well under $100 for a full day tour for the two of us.  

We used the driver. He was wonderful