Round Australia cruises, March 2023 on the Coral

Marylebone37

It's really anyone's guess, however unless things get really bad I think it should be OK. I must say though that cases are increasing quite rapidly again in Australia. Personally though , we are leaving our return to cruising until the end of 2023. We have made a couple of bookings for late 2023 and early 2024.

14 hours ago, stines said:

What do you think the chances are that these 28 night itineraries will sail as planned?

I think you have a very good chance. Your cruise is nine months away, and at the end of our summer season, so things should be stabilizing by then. 

Yes, Covid cases are increasing in Australia at the moment as we are right in the middle of winter but the number of cases will drop again once the warmer weather arrives.

Coral has been getting a few passenger cases onboard every cruise but are handling it well (apart from not policing the mask mandates enough IMHO). There was an outbreak among the crew last week with about 100 crew members affected. I haven't heard any more news about that so presume they are recovering OK and Princess has managed to contain the outbreak.

• Like 1