Favorite songs in schooner bar

as I understand it, the piano man in the schooner bar plays requests from a list.

I would like some of the following

Ray Charles

Hit the Road Jack

What' I'Say

Neil Diamond

Chracklin Rosie

I am..I said

what would you like to hear?

• Like 1

Off topic, but my all time favorite performer in the Schooner Bar is David Curtis. A great musician, very entertaining and whenever he plays the Schooner bar, the room is always packed. He used to be on RCCL fairly often, but I haven't heard if he's come back after the re-start. And, he definitely does requests.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I am saddened by the fact I do not see any C&W favorites.  
What about "Friends in Low Places", "Boot Skootin' Boogie", "Copper Head Road", etc..

From the piano bar?  Classical guitarist?  I like me some good ole boy C&W but not sure the Schooner Bar is the place for it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, poocher said:

From the piano bar?  Classical guitarist?  I like me some good ole boy C&W but not sure the Schooner Bar is the place for it.

Have you been in the schooner bar on a ship out of Texas? From previous posts the OP is sailing from Galveston.

Edited by c-leg5

21 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Have you been in the schooner bar on a ship out of Texas? From previous posts the OP is sailing from Galveston.

No, We have never sailed out of Texas.  Galveston and Baltimore are the only US ports we have not sailed from, yet. 

8 hours ago, footzz said:

Off topic, but my all time favorite performer in the Schooner Bar is David Curtis. A great musician, very entertaining and whenever he plays the Schooner bar, the room is always packed. He used to be on RCCL fairly often, but I haven't heard if he's come back after the re-start. And, he definitely does requests.

David is the best!

On Oasis last week apparently someone requested “I Like Big Butts” by Sir Mixalot, and the singer figured it out on her downtime to play it the next night. Unfortunately, we didn’t see it because all the Promanade bar entertainment shut down for an hour for there to be a silent disco in the Promanade. (Why this was necessary since the attendees of said silent disco were wearing headphones is beyond me.) But that was the teaser to come back later for I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie! 🤣