$US299 single supplement on 14 day Alaskan Cruise

For all solo cruisers, wouldn't if be wonderful to be offered $US299 single supplement on a 14 day Alaskan Cruise?

14 day return cruise from Vancouver to Whittier Alaska $US799, plus $US475 taxes balcony on HAL Nieuw Amsterdam, from 28 August, 2022.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MMDown Under said:

For all solo cruisers, wouldn't if be wonderful to be offered $US299 single supplement on a 14 day Alaskan Cruise?

14 day return cruise from Vancouver to Whittier Alaska $US799, plus $US475 taxes balcony on HAL Nieuw Amsterdam, from 28 August, 2022.

Great deal that, cheap as chips. You would probably have to pay AU$3000 for the return flights.  Airfares have shot up recently.

16 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

You could book the double price per head below.  

Apart from extra time on the ship, I don't see much gain in doing a B2B northbound/southbound when there is so much to see in the middle up in Denali. Prices on Noordam are pretty similar, at least for twin share, so it is possible to do 21 days northbound, Denali/Anchorage, southbound. That would be worth going back for.

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Apart from extra time on the ship, I don't see much gain in doing a B2B northbound/southbound when there is so much to see in the middle up in Denali. Prices on Noordam are pretty similar, at least for twin share, so it is possible to do 21 days northbound, Denali/Anchorage, southbound. That would be worth going back for.

Yes I agree two single cruises, northward and southbound, with the same itinerary, don't appeal.  I just like to draw attention to low or no single supplement offers.  I think it was HAL which has just cancelled Denali land travel component of their cruises plus land.  Passengers with cruises booked which were to join land travel weren't happy. 

I'd love to return one day via Alaskan Marine Highway, plus truck camper hire.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

Great deal that, cheap as chips. You would probably have to pay AU$3000 for the return flights.  Airfares have shot up recently.

$$ plus as I now fly business class overseas, which makes Australian travel more appealing since Covid. 

• Like 1