Consecutive cruisers lunch on Indy??

Sailing this August - 3 and 4 day cruises, b2b.  Are the consecutive cruisers offered a special lunch anywhere on the ship on turnaround day? We had one a few years ago on the Brilliance, so wondered if the same.  Thanks.

Yes, I was just B2B on Indy from 7/15 to 7/22 and there was a lunch in the MDR for the 24 of us.

We looked at the menu and passed b/c my wife is picky and I enjoy the day one paella in WJ but it was there. 3 choices for each course.

Did 4 consecutive on Indy in June (3 & 4 day).  Indy only offered b2b lunch if the pax count exceeded 35.  Ended up with one b2b lunch instead of three. 

Have to admit, it irritated me that they skipped it because they were already seating & serving key pax in the MDR and chose to eliminate the benefit for consecutive cruisers.  I can see eliminating the lunch if they were staffing up to feed less than 35, but that wasn't the case.  The staff was already in the kitchen and only needed to add servers.

On 7/28/2022 at 1:23 PM, tonto524 said:

Sailing this August - 3 and 4 day cruises, b2b.  Are the consecutive cruisers offered a special lunch anywhere on the ship on turnaround day? We had one a few years ago on the Brilliance, so wondered if the same.  Thanks.

Not to hijack your post but I am curious if you can skip the testing as each cruise is under the new 6 day limit. 

43 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Not to hijack your post but I am curious if you can skip the testing as each cruise is under the new 6 day limit. 

You don’t have to test during back-to-back cruises anymore regardless of the number of days of subsequent cruises. .  Back to back testing ended in late April.  

And now, since the first cruise of the back to back to back is less than six days, we don’t even have to test for the first cruise. So 11 days, (4/3/4) and no testing. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

On 7/28/2022 at 4:45 PM, OCSC Mike said:

Yes, I was just B2B on Indy from 7/15 to 7/22 and there was a lunch in the MDR for the 24 of us.

We looked at the menu and passed b/c my wife is picky and I enjoy the day one paella in WJ but it was there. 3 choices for each course.

Thanks for the info. The Mariner menu was limited. It was the same menu as the first day of Harmony coastal kitchen. I’m not a fan of the buffets , and really try to stay away from the windjammer on the first day.  

m