Caribbean Princess Penthouse Suite (S4) Balcony Photos - anyone?

HBCcruiser

We are going to be cruising on the Caribbean Princess December '22 in cabin R409, a mid-ship S4 penthouse suite, and have been trying to find photos and information on the balcony. Is it large and wide like the S4 balcony on the Grand? So loungers fit well? Is it open or covered? Does anyone one have any good photos? The ones on FB and Cruise Deck Plans are not very good. Any help or info appreciated. 🤗

Happy cruising! 

Part of a review by monk888 in 2004.

The Cabin. Penthouse Suite, R405. We were fortunate enough to have one of the Penthouse Suites on the Riviera Deck 14. Cabin R405. Absolutely beautiful! Marble tile floors in the entry way and bathrooms. Corian countertops, wet bar, fridge (it does keep things cold, just give it one day), walk in closet, 2 TV’s (Panasonic 19 inch with Audio and Video inputs on front of each TV), couch that opens into a bed, and storage, loads and loads of storage, under the beds, in closet, end tables, under TV’s in drawers, on and on. Two sliding glass doors leading onto double sized balcony. The balcony is not very wide, mind you, but very long, the length of the suite. I would say it is about 4 feet from the sliding door to the guard rail. There was a teak table with 2 chairs, 2 teak loungers with pad and one little coffee table between the two loungers. Extremely private.”

• Thanks 1

I found a photo of the balcony of cabin R415, but can’t seem to upload it. It’s a nice size and fully covered, but the loungers must be at an angle, because it’s not very deep. As monk888 mentioned, it’s nice and long. Certainly adequate for two people. 

Edited by Crystabel

2 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

I found a photo of the balcony of cabin R415, but can’t seem to upload it. It’s a nice size and fully covered, but the loungers must be at an angle, because it’s not very deep. As monk888 mentioned, it’s nice and long. Certainly adequate for two people. 

Thanks. I was hoping it would be like the Grand (sister ship) which was nice and deep! 

Grand S4:

IMG_9662.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, loriva said:

@Crystabel:  Was there noise in this suite due to the elevators and stairwell outside?  What about from the Lido deck above?  Thanks!

I’m sorry, I don’t know. We weren’t in this cabin, I just found the photo on the internet. 

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, milolii said:

Thanks @HBCcruiser would you say this suite is similar to the penthouse suite on the Royal ships? 

Looking at this suite for a Sept cruise. 

ty 

Honestly, the Royal Class S4 is a little bit smaller and the balcony is not as deep as on the CB. There is no sink (wet bar) in the living room and no walk-in closet on the Discovery (for example). On the CB there was. 

Discovery S4 Balcony:

IMG_1506.thumb.jpeg.dee2da0f79c782479383fdd00153b67c.jpeg

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 1