How can I find out how many ships will be docked in Bermuda?

Juicermcurran

My husband and I will be cruising to Bermuda on the Carnival Magic, we arrive in Bermuda (Royal Navy Dockyard) on September 2nd, 2022 and leave on the 3rd. Just wondering if anyone know how many ships will be in that day. Trying to gage how busy the popular beaches (Horseshoe Bay) will be for each day and if one day is better than the other to go.

thanks!

1 hour ago, Juicermcurran said:

My husband and I will be cruising to Bermuda on the Carnival Magic, we arrive in Bermuda (Royal Navy Dockyard) on September 2nd, 2022 and leave on the 3rd. Just wondering if anyone know how many ships will be in that day. Trying to gage how busy the popular beaches (Horseshoe Bay) will be for each day and if one day is better than the other to go.

thanks!

Check out crew-center.com for port schedules.

3 hours ago, Juicermcurran said:

thanks!

Official port schedules are more accurate than third party websites although even official schedules have occasional errors. Here's the official 2022 port schedule published Bermuda's Department of Marine and Ports Services:

http://www.marops.bm/Documents/Shipping_schedules/2022 Cruise Ship Schedule.pdf

As you can see your ship is the only one in port on your arrival day, September 2, and the Norwegian joy will be arriving on September 3.

Edited by njhorseman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1