Recent disembark times Scarlet Lady Miami?

ramidon1

I need to arrange our pick up from the port…..I have been searching but can’t find the typical disembark times…..we would likely need to get off on the earlier side….(back to work🙄)….

thanks for any info…

You are able to schedule disembarkation at 15 min intervals. I apologize if I don't remember exactly but I think 8am was the earliest. It may have been even earlier. You use the app the day before to pick your disembarkation time. Then you just get off at the roundabout at your chosen time. The easiest disembarkation ever! I was surprised and disappointed that CBP did not include facial recognition. Having said that there were 3 CBP agents and we went through without waiting or delay. 

You're allowed to stay in your room up to 10:30. 

Edited by kwokpot

13 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

You can choose your debarkation time on the app prior to sailing under Shore Things... Just scroll to the last day of the cruise and pick your time.

Great!  Just booked it for my group.  That was easy, had not seen that option before!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ramidon1 said:

Great!  Just booked it for my group.  That was easy, had not seen that option before!

I didn't realize it was available so early either! BTW, what was the earliest time? 7:30?8?

You only have to schedule your disembarkation if you are going to send your luggage down the night before.  If you are doing "self disembarkation," scheduling is not required.  And yes, assuming normal docking and Customs clearance of the ship, disembarkation is 7:30-10:00.

On 8/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, cantgetin said:

You only have to schedule your disembarkation if you are going to send your luggage down the night before.  If you are doing "self disembarkation," scheduling is not required.  And yes, assuming normal docking and Customs clearance of the ship, disembarkation is 7:30-10:00.

we did self-disembarkation and we were still told to book a time.. I think primarily so they can manage the flow of people and also ease of use of elevators. It really does help things move smoothly.  Additionally, we disembarked at 10:30, which was lovely. 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 8:56 AM, ramidon1 said:

I need to arrange our pick up from the port…..I have been searching but can’t find the typical disembark times…..we would likely need to get off on the earlier side….(back to work🙄)….

thanks for any info…

Some time between 7:30 and 8:00 was the earliest disembark times if I recall correctly. You will use the app to schedule a disembark time, you can do that literally as soon as you get on board so you have your choice of times to exit. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 9:11 AM, WheresWalter said:

Some time between 7:30 and 8:00 was the earliest disembark times if I recall correctly. You will use the app to schedule a disembark time, you can do that literally as soon as you get on board so you have your choice of times to exit. 

We've already scheduled our disembarkation time for our upcoming cruise.  It was under "shore things" on the app.