Princess Live Chat is excellent today!

Raisinette

As many of us have experienced frustrations connecting with Princess customer service lately, I wanted to share a good news situation for once!

I had a question relating to existing OBC that my TA wasn't able to answer, so decided to give the Live Chat a chance.  I had low expectations I'll be honest.  To my surprise I was immediately acknowledged by Cyndy who was able to answer my question after a little back and forth.  All accomplished very quickly.

I was then reviewing my airport transfer plans (I'm arriving in London a week before the cruise departs, but need to get back to Heathrow to connect with the transfer bus).  I couldn't determine which terminal to head for...so another Live Chat ensued, this time with Miriam.  She also was able to quickly get the information I needed.

Thank you Princess Live Chat!

Becky 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Adventures ahead said:

I must be looking right at it... where do you find live chat?

Bottom of the home page.  A black strip with social media logos and contact link.  If you do not see that, look in extreme lower right corner for an up arrow and click on that to make the black band appear.

1 hour ago, Raisinette said:

As many of us have experienced frustrations connecting with Princess customer service lately, I wanted to share a good news situation for once!

I had a question relating to existing OBC that my TA wasn't able to answer, so decided to give the Live Chat a chance.  I had low expectations I'll be honest.  To my surprise I was immediately acknowledged by Cyndy who was able to answer my question after a little back and forth.  All accomplished very quickly.

I was then reviewing my airport transfer plans (I'm arriving in London a week before the cruise departs, but need to get back to Heathrow to connect with the transfer bus).  I couldn't determine which terminal to head for...so another Live Chat ensued, this time with Miriam.  She also was able to quickly get the information I needed.

Thank you Princess Live Chat!

Becky 

Here’s a thumbs up 👍🏻 to Dionne at PCL CS, not chat, but she was great!  Only a 3 min wait to get through on the regular phone line.  AND was able to help!

Thanks to fellow CC folks  and after struggling to FIND the "chat " feature.....I found it yesterday !    used it regarding a deposit issue.

It was a great! Absolutely wonderful experience.and I had a great princess representative. 

I would suggest  to  Princess that the dont bury the feature at  the bottom of the page  in a tiny box.

16 minutes ago, tml1230 said:

Thanks to fellow CC folks  and after struggling to FIND the "chat " feature.....I found it yesterday !    used it regarding a deposit issue.

It was a great! Absolutely wonderful experience.and I had a great princess representative. 

I would suggest  to  Princess that the dont bury the feature at  the bottom of the page  in a tiny box.

Maybe why it works. If more could find it, it might get overwhelmed also. 😉