When will Nov 2025 be released?

Cruise_Christy

I know this seems like a very silly question given how far away it is, but please humour me if anyone has any ideas as to when Nov 2025 goes on sale, or knows what date the Nov 2024 ones went on sale and I can use that as a hopeful guide?

My mother wants me to book for her 70th birthday in Nov 2025, probably Canary Islands given the date but she doesn't really care on itinerary. She wants a specific cabin location, and I see that for Nov 2024 these are already sold out for 2024 which leads me to believe I need to book fairly soon after they're released. As this is quite important to her I don't want to mess it up. Any ideas?

Edited by Cruise_Christy

16 minutes ago, Cruise_Christy said:

I know this seems like a very silly question given how far away it is, but please humour me if anyone has any ideas or know what date the Nov 2024 ones went on sail?

My mother wants me to book for her 70th birthday in Nov 2025, probably Canary Islands given the date but she doesn't really care on itinerary. She wants a specific cabin location, and I see that for Nov 2024 these are already sold out for 2024 which leads me to believe I need to book fairly soon after they're released. As this is quite important to her I don't want to mess it up. Any ideas?

There currently are no Nov 24 cruises on sale, there is one Arcadia cruise which returns on 7th Nov, but none which start in November, these will possibly go on sale in Sept this year or maybe even March 2023, which is the normal pre covid time scale.

That means that 2025 November cruises might not be launched until March 2024.

39 minutes ago, Cruise_Christy said:

I know this seems like a very silly question given how far away it is, but please humour me if anyone has any ideas as to when Nov 2025 goes on sale, or knows what date the Nov 2024 ones went on sale and I can use that as a hopeful guide?

Which ship are you expecting to cruise on ?