Transportation help in Copenhagen

We are arriving in Copenhagen on Aug 25 and our hotel in in the Nyhavn area. We are two seniors with a couple of large suitcases, what is the best way to get from the airport to our hotel? Public transportation is really out of the question as we simply cannot schlepp our luggage around as I walk with a cane. Is a taxi the best bet and are they usually around at the airport? Is there like a set price for transportation like this? We would like the least expensive way, again, beside public transportation.

Then we would need a ride to our ship's terminal, is this again a taxi thing?  We are on the Voyager (RCCL) Aug 28, 2022, can someone tell me where exactly it leaves from?

Again, thanks for any info on these questions.

Cheers

Len

30 minutes ago, Giantfan13 said:

Then we would need a ride to our ship's terminal, is this again a taxi thing?  We are on the Voyager (RCCL) Aug 28, 2022, can someone tell me where exactly it leaves from?

Voyager is scheduled to dock at Oceankaj Terminal, quay C332, according to this website (you have to select the Copenhagen port and then narrow down by date range and then the types of ship i.e., "Cruise ships only"):

https://www.cmport.com/terminals/ships-in-port/

The port map is here but please note that the default orientation is that north is to the right when it is usually to the top:

https://www.cmport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/CMP-Map_Copenhagen_18_10_2017.pdf 

Edited by ShopperfiendTO

Taxi is the only option - available at the airport - the hotel will assist

You can pay with credit card - the price is set.  No tipping required - included in the price.

More details in this topic

Edited by hallasm
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2022 at 4:25 PM, hallasm said:

Taxi is the only option - available at the airport - the hotel will assist

You can pay with credit card - the price is set.  No tipping required - included in the price.

More details in this topic

Thanks so much,

Cheers

Len