MSC Voyagers Club

nyc12345

It's been a while since I last cruised MSC.  For those of you who have booked recently, when you booked, do you see the Voyagers OBC immediately on your confirmation?

It seems like if I booked a cruise more than 12 months before departure, I should get 5%+5% discount and double points, plus Silver/Gold/Diamond members get $50 OBC per person.  But I don't see this OBC on my confirmation.  Do I need to contact them?

Thanks in advance.

OBC often takes a while to appear. 

Give it a couple of days, sign into your MSC account, click on "Cruise Details", and look for "Shipboard credit 50 Eur/Usd - 40 Gbp included" near the bottom of the page. 

If you didn't see the 5%+5% discount when you booked, simply call to have it added. I had to call for a booking that I made a couple of weeks ago. 

I booked a cruise last month for next year and my OBC did not show either. I waited a week but it was still not showing so I sent an email. After a few days they sent me a new invoice showing it and it now appears on the website and app on my booking.

They have changed the discounts. You only get OBC when booking 9+ months ahead, unless you've buying a fare that includes some OBC. Double points is 12 months out.  If you booked far ahead, give it a day or two and it'll show up in your cruise details.Screenshot_20220805-130654.thumb.png.8e6a9a15ac574c972b2cdd3697cb4d57.png

Edited by Native Floridian 26

1 hour ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

They have changed the discounts. You only get OBC when booking 9+ months ahead, unless you've buying a fare that includes some OBC. Double points is 12 months out.  If you booked far ahead, give it a day or two and it'll show up in your cruise details.Screenshot_20220805-130654.thumb.png.8e6a9a15ac574c972b2cdd3697cb4d57.png

Which I think the OP was referencing on the 12+ months out.  The question is when the reservation was made.  If it was before April 28th, the structure would have been the old one.

• Thanks 1

On 8/6/2022 at 8:39 PM, tweety33 said:

We recently booked & are eligible for the $50 OBC. It did not show up, so I called. I was told it will not show up until we are on board. This makes me nervous because I feel I should be able to see it now.

You should be able to see it before you go, I'd call or email again.

I found their customer service people to not know anything about this.  They told me to call sales to get the offer code to get this OBC added, but it was not necessary as it showed when I logged in to my MSC portal.

• Like 1

As has been discussed at length, MSC landslide and IT is terrible.
Dealing with agents on phone requires HUCA to usually get desired information or result. This is why most of us use TA’s.

Onboard, different world. Most of the time, everything is great and things go smoothly.

Notice, I said “ most of the time” 🙄