Drinks at Coco Cay

I noticed on the map that most of the dining options on Coco Cay do not open until 11:30. Will there be places open earlier, when we arrive on the island, to get water or soft drinks?  Or should we bring drinks from the ship?

Thank you!

27 minutes ago, Pizza girl said:

I noticed on the map that most of the dining options on Coco Cay do not open until 11:30. Will there be places open earlier, when we arrive on the island, to get water or soft drinks?  Or should we bring drinks from the ship?

Thank you!

I had a similar conversation with my wife. I don't understand why the drink stations (outside the food locations like Chill Grill) don't open immediately given how hot it can be even at 8am.

That said, the bars open before 11:30 and have ice water and whatever soft drinks they normally have. I know I had my first frozen drink before it was even 10am last month (it's 5:00 somewhere?) and I got some ice water even earlier from Wacky Seagull (I think) by Chill Island while my wife went snorkeling 1st thing. They had a self-serve dispenser sitting on the bar. Also, the drink stations were prepped and opened before the stated time although I can't give you an exact time or promise it's the same everyday.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pizza girl said:

Thank you!

The bars will be open immediately. And the drink stations at the buffets are open (while there is no food).