Covid testing in Copenhagen

We are boarding a cruise ship on Aug 28, 2022 and according to RCCL, we need proof of a negative test for Covid in order to board. We are basically IT negative, as most people we have spoken to are doing these tests online. We would very much like to do it in person, but I was told that most testing sites have closed, except for one at the airport.

I was told that there is one still open, somewhere maybe around the Nyhavn section, or around City Hall? Is this true as we are staying in the Nyhavn section and would love to be able to sue this location for our pre cruise test.

Any info on this would be so appreciated.

Cheers

Len

The testing site at the Copenhagen Airport is mentioned here frequently. However, we (and at least 4 other people from our cruise were there when we were) ended up using the one at Norre Voldgage 106, about 20 minutes walk from the City Hall.30 minutes turnaround on antigen test, about $20.

https://www.cphmed.com/healthcare/covid-19-english/?lang=en

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 1:34 PM, CruiserBruce said:

The testing site at the Copenhagen Airport is mentioned here frequently. However, we (and at least 4 other people from our cruise were there when we were) ended up using the one at Norre Voldgage 106, about 20 minutes walk from the City Hall.30 minutes turnaround on antigen test, about $20.

https://www.cphmed.com/healthcare/covid-19-english/?lang=en

Thanks. I went to this site and it gives me maybe 10 regions, all of which I do not understand. We are staying around the Nyhavn section in Copenhagen, which one would I go to?

Cheers

Len

5 minutes ago, Giantfan13 said:

Thanks. I went to this site and it gives me maybe 10 regions, all of which I do not understand. We are staying around the Nyhavn section in Copenhagen, which one would I go to?

Cheers

Len

The one that says "Norreport", similar to one of the parts of the street address. If you click on that button, you will see references to the street address I gave you. 

I discovered this by monitoring the Roll Call for my cruise. Got lots of good info, including this better option than running out to the airport for a test, which was the first plan.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Giantfan13 said:

I went to this site and it gives me maybe 10 regions, all of which I do not understand. We are staying around the Nyhavn section in Copenhagen, which one would I go to?

Go to Grønnegade.
For Copenhagen there are two options: Grønnegade 43 which is in the Kongens Nytorv area and Nørreport (Nørre Voldgade 106) which is at Nørreport Station. 

We are staying at a hotel Wake Up Copenhagen-Borgergade--Borgergade 9, Copenhagen 1300. From what I saw on the map it is in the Nyhavn area.

So which testing site would be the best to go to and about how far--walking distance?

Cheers

Len