FAS Premium drink package - what liquor brands?

Driveshaft

2 hours ago, Driveshaft said:

Is there a list of the liquor brands available for the premium package? 

Below is a link to the Premium Beverage Package  (Standard list).

*** However, I caution you to realize that these lists are over a year old and should only be used for an idea of what might possibly be available on any given cruise, due to some supply chain actual availability!

https://app.ncl.com/sites/default/files/premium-beverage-package-2021v2.pdf

*** PREMIUM PLUS

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/premium-plus-beverage-package.pdf

I'm assuming the free at sea, covers the premium beverage package? If so, with the beers are they bottles or are they from the draught? 

I have just googled, and this could be the most up to date menu?https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/premium-beverage-package.pdf

Edited by RBrowny
adding menu

1 minute ago, RBrowny said:

I'm assuming the free at sea, covers the premium beverage package? If so, with the beers are they bottles or are they from the draught? 

Yes, Free at Sea is the Premium (NOT Premium Plus) package.

I'm sorry, but I don't drink beer, so I have never paid attention to bottles vs draught.

2 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Yes, Free at Sea is the Premium (NOT Premium Plus) package.

I'm sorry, but I don't drink beer, so I have never paid attention to bottles vs draught.

I think in my edited post, I have the most updated drinks package. Yeah, I assumed it wasn't premium plus 😀

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RBrowny said:

I think in my edited post, I have the most updated drinks package. Yeah, I assumed it wasn't premium plus 😀

Your version seems to be from 2/19, where as, I posted version 7/21. (Tiny print at the very bottom of page.)  However, I still urge caution (because of numerous CC reports of "lack of availability (some spirits/wines, on some cruises)!

11 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Your version seems to be from 2/19, where as, I posted version 7/21. (Tiny print at the very bottom of page.)  However, I still urge caution (because of numerous CC reports of "lack of availability (some spirits/wines, on some cruises)!

You're right, sorry, I noticed and the menu is smaller which is a shame. Probably even smaller this year too

4 hours ago, Driveshaft said:

Is there a list of the liquor brands available for the premium package? 

The Premium Beverage Package pays the first $15 of any drink purchase. If the cost of a drink goes over $15, you pay the difference plus gratuity. You can basically order any brand. 

2 hours ago, RBrowny said:

Beer is covered up to $15 (there have been beers available in the District Brewhouse that cost more than that) however they come.

In most bars it is from bottles. District Brewhouse has lots on tap and a few other bars have one or two available on draught.

1 hour ago, KeithJenner said:

Beer is covered up to $15 (there have been beers available in the District Brewhouse that cost more than that) however they come.

In most bars it is from bottles. District Brewhouse has lots on tap and a few other bars have one or two available on draught.

Yeah, I expected as much - just wanted to see a new menu that's all

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

The Premium Beverage Package pays the first $15 of any drink purchase. If the cost of a drink goes over $15, you pay the difference plus gratuity. You can basically order any brand. 

I'm not going on the escape, I'll be on the gem when I go - but the selection looks perfect