Recommendation NYC midtown sports bar.

artistree

Sailing on the Princess Enchanted on a TA that docks in NYC on Sept. 17.  Just happens to be the day that my Huskers play old rivals, Oklahoma, from back in day we were in the same conference.  Game is at 11:00AM and I need a sport bar where the atmosphere is friendly and not too far from or the Dream hotel that we can't check in to till 3:00PM so luggage will be dropped off at the hotel or will still be with us.  Should be good timing and after the game!  Bonus points for a rooftop bar!

35 minutes ago, artistree said:

Sailing on the Princess Enchanted on a TA that docks in NYC on Sept. 17.  Just happens to be the day that my Huskers play old rivals, Oklahoma, from back in day we were in the same conference.  Game is at 11:00AM and I need a sport bar where the atmosphere is friendly and not too far from or the Dream hotel that we can't check in to till 3:00PM so luggage will be dropped off at the hotel or will still be with us.  Should be good timing and after the game!  Bonus points for a rooftop bar!

Your ship will be docking in Brooklyn. There are two Dream hotels in Manhattan, one on West 16th St., the other on West 55th St. 

I'm not personally  familiar with sports bars in Manhattan, but in order for someone who is familiar it would be vey helpful to know which hotel you're staying at.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, njhorseman said:

Your ship will be docking in Brooklyn. There are two Dream hotels in Manhattan, one on West 16th St., the other on West 55th St. 

I'm not personally  familiar with sports bars in Manhattan, but in order for someone who is familiar it would be vey helpful to know which hotel you're staying at.

West 55th

Thank you!