Navigator - Live 8/12/2022 Amsterdam to Barcelona

mdunne48

2 hours ago, rcandkc said:

It says day 12 out of 40.  Am I interpreting correctly?  If last day on Navigator is another ship in the plan?

RC, The 41 days counts our time on Voyager and Navigator not any shore time. Going home to NC on Sunday. It has been an experience!!! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mdunne48 said:

RC, The 41 days counts our time on Voyager and Navigator not any shore time. Going home to NC on Sunday. It has been an experience!!! 

I understand now.  I was perplexed.  Safe travels home Sunday.  We enjoyed meeting you on Voyager and have read daily of the subsequent travels.  Thank you for taking us along. 
We have not been onboard more than 20 days at a time even with loving Regent cruises..even booked another today.  I think we will keep with that.  No right or wrong..just personal preference.  We will never take a 7 day though. 

Thank you for your comments and pics.  Disagree on some of the food, but that is always subjective.   In Spain,  I’m a believer is finding a great place (people watching, view, wine choices)  getting the free tapas and keep ordering another glass of wine - the tapas will get better!  Safe trip home.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rcandkc said:

I understand now.  I was perplexed.  Safe travels home Sunday.  We enjoyed meeting you on Voyager and have read daily of the subsequent travels.  Thank you for taking us along. 
We have not been onboard more than 20 days at a time even with loving Regent cruises..even booked another today.  I think we will keep with that.  No right or wrong..just personal preference.  We will never take a 7 day though. 

We booked one too, yesterday. 2024 on Explorer. 

It was lovely to meet you both onboard. Your photos have been outstanding on this cruise and your prior b2b cruises.  Your blog has been great to read each day. 
Have a lovely time in Barcelona and then safe travels home. Hope your arm is progressing well and less painful.

Best wishes, Jean and Bill.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, liptastic said:

It was lovely to meet you both onboard. Your photos have been outstanding on this cruise and your prior b2b cruises.  Your blog has been great to read each day. 
Have a lovely time in Barcelona and then safe travels home. Hope your arm is progressing well and less painful.

Best wishes, Jean and Bill.

Jean,

It was great to meet you and Bill. I hope your travels up north we’re safe and without any traumas. My arm is progressing nicely. We will see what my doctor says on Monday.

On 8/26/2022 at 2:15 AM, mdunne48 said:

Jean,

It was great to meet you and Bill. I hope your travels up north we’re safe and without any traumas. My arm is progressing nicely. We will see what my doctor says on Monday.

Hope you get good Dr report now you are home. 

All,

A bit worse than hoped for and a bit better than anticipated.  There actually were 3 fractures to my left arm. Two of the fractures are in the healing process and there is no anticipated problems from them. The third fracture however might present issues. The gap between the bone fragment and the humerus might be outside the range for ‘natural healing’ which if the case will require surgery. They’ll have to break my arm again!!!! 🤣🤣🤣.

I’ll return to the orthopaedic at the end of September for a final determination.  I didn’t want to play golf this fall anyway.

Thanks everybody for caring!!!

• Like 3

Matt, I’m so sorry.  I don’t think you’ll ever look at the photo of the statue that was the cause in the same way.  You may want to frame it along with a pic of you in your sling.  I sure hope surgery can be avoided. Best wishes for recovery.