NCL air Denver to Honolulu

philv

Hi Folks, I’m sailing on Pride of America on September 24 and using NCL air. Arriving in Honolulu 2 days early. Has anyone recently done NCL air from Denver to Honolulu? I would like to know if you went nonstop or layover. United has a nonstop from Denver but I’m kind of presuming we layover in LA. Your recent information would be appreciated. ✈️

1 hour ago, philv said:

Hi Folks, I’m sailing on Pride of America on September 24 and using NCL air. Arriving in Honolulu 2 days early. Has anyone recently done NCL air from Denver to Honolulu? I would like to know if you went nonstop or layover. United has a nonstop from Denver but I’m kind of presuming we layover in LA. Your recent information would be appreciated. ✈️

NCL will pick the cheapest routing. And, just because DEN is a United hub, it does not mean that they will fly you on United. You could end up on a DEN-DFW-HNL on AA, or something else crazy like that. 

• Like 1

We were booked on the POA using NCL air at the end of March, 2020 and they had us going from San Diego to Denver for an hour layover & then to Honolulu. We're now on our 6th rescheduling of this cruise for this November and we booked our own flights with Hawaiian Airlines.  We're flying into Honolulu 4 days early and it's worth it to us to pay the fare for the convenience & our peace of mind. BirdTravels is right - it's hard to tell where they may route you!

For those of you who are sailing on the POA this Fall, I'd love a post-cruise report. My husband and I were booked on it twice and cancelled, first because of a volcano rupture, then when it was rescheduled, Covid closed us down. We hope to do it some day, but since then we've read some less than stellar reviews. So it would help to read some good things about it. Thanks! 

8 minutes ago, NikiPinkston said:

We were booked on the POA using NCL air at the end of March, 2020 and they had us going from San Diego to Denver for an hour layover & then to Honolulu. We're now on our 6th rescheduling of this cruise for this November and we booked our own flights with Hawaiian Airlines.  We're flying into Honolulu 4 days early and it's worth it to us to pay the fare for the convenience & our peace of mind. BirdTravels is right - it's hard to tell where they may route you!

20 hours ago, philv said:

• Like 1

I'll be happy to do that! At this point, though, based on recent reports of random cancellations, I'm a bit worried that we may be canceled. We did the 11-day POA explorer in 2016 and had an amazing time so, hopefully, this cruise will go as planned.

Hi Folks, Got my NCL air confirmation this morning. Got nonstop Denver to Honolulu on United for September 24 cruise on POA. We are ecstatic! Flight times are good. Seat selection limited but we are satisfied with what we got. Wheels up and out of here soon! ✈️🏖

• Like 3

2 hours ago, philv said:

Hi Folks, Got my NCL air confirmation this morning. Got nonstop Denver to Honolulu on United for September 24 cruise on POA. We are ecstatic! Flight times are good. Seat selection limited but we are satisfied with what we got. Wheels up and out of here soon! ✈️🏖

Glad it worked out.  Our September air to LHR is also surprisingly good.