Dining reservations for 5 day cruise

kdpatte

Even more confused now than when I posted this.  I did an on-line chat with NCL last night who told me it was 120 days even though it was a 5 day cruise.  But she also told me because we were a party of 5 I would never be allowed to make them on line anyways and that I would have to make them on board.  And I know that isn't true because last time we just made the reservations for 6 since that is all the online system allows you to do.  But then she also told me that the reservation system for the PRIMA had a glitch and that was my problem.  Guess I am going to have to check every damn day....ugh!!

Maybe it’s a Prima glitch or special rules on that ship. But we made reservations just after making full payment at 120 days. That’s on the Jewel. I do know that people have had issues reserving for an odd-numbered group, so just reserve for 6. 

2 hours ago, kdpatte said:

Even more confused now than when I posted this.  I did an on-line chat with NCL last night who told me it was 120 days even though it was a 5 day cruise.  But she also told me because we were a party of 5 I would never be allowed to make them on line anyways and that I would have to make them on board.  And I know that isn't true because last time we just made the reservations for 6 since that is all the online system allows you to do.  But then she also told me that the reservation system for the PRIMA had a glitch and that was my problem.  Guess I am going to have to check every damn day....ugh!!

If you fancy getting more confused then contact NCL again and get a different answer from their random answer generator.

If not being confused is your preference then don’t ask them the question in the first place.

• Haha 1

Just to clarify one thing though, as I stated earlier reservations are supposed to open at 90 days anyway, so not being able to book yet is as expected.

As someone has reported they opening early for them then maybe it is worth checking every now and then, but I wouldn’t stress about it.