LIVE B2B from Allure of the Seas, August 20 - September 3

On 8/22/2022 at 11:52 AM, Ocean Boy said:

They didn't have the parade on my last two cruises on the ship.

I don’t remember seeing it listed on any of the Allure cruises I’ve been on. I’ll have to check it out next week. I did see it on the second cruise of the Wonder, but skipped it on the third cruise.

On 8/22/2022 at 1:26 PM, Cayman Turtle said:

New beverage cups launched this cruise. 

AC4B8F04-193C-4E4C-B3D5-F4CF37CC2801.jpeg

Are they insulated?

• Like 2

On 8/23/2022 at 9:59 AM, ramja96 said:

GOOD LORD!! With space being at such a premium on a cruise ship, where on earth do they store these things???

They stick most stuff in the rooms off of the I95 corridor and I guess wherever else they can cram stuff. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

I don’t remember seeing it listed on any of the Allure cruises I’ve been on. I’ll have to check it out next week. I did see it on the second cruise of the Wonder, but skipped it on the third cruise.

Parade is back! It was not on our cruise on Allure in May either. Someone just uploaded this video a few days ago. It is listed in the app for next week also.

Edited by coaster

3 minutes ago, coaster said:

Parade is back! It was not on our cruise on Allure in May either. Someone just uploaded this video a few days ago. It is listed in the app for next week also.

They did two showings of it this week. 

• Like 1

Good morning! Day 8, sea day. We are headed back to Fort Lauderdale for the end of week one and the beginning of week two. Still no mention of having to be tested in between cruises. I’m sure we’ll find out for sure soon. In the meantime, let’s have breakfast on the balcony.

30A218F4-C111-49C2-85C4-8D96C791FC14.jpeg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dunedinmaiden said:

How was it?

Not bad! We were glad we went. He’s definitely talented and his jokes were good too. There were several times I laughed out loud. He had a couple of volunteers from the audience which is always fun. He’s a 2 time world champion juggler and he knows how to work with an audience. 

• Like 1

Just found your live report! Thank you for an excellent report. Made me even more excited for our 10/15/22 Allure cruise!!

Do you know if the breakfast at Johnny Rockets is free? I know the lunch etc. is an additional charge, but I did not know they also had breakfast. Thank you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, shay1 said:

Just found your live report! Thank you for an excellent report. Made me even more excited for our 10/15/22 Allure cruise!!

Do you know if the breakfast at Johnny Rockets is free? I know the lunch etc. is an additional charge, but I did not know they also had breakfast. Thank you.

Yes, breakfast is free. And delicious!

4 hours ago, Cayman Turtle said:

Good morning! Day 8, sea day. We are headed back to Fort Lauderdale for the end of week one and the beginning of week two. Still no mention of having to be tested in between cruises. I’m sure we’ll find out for sure soon. In the meantime, let’s have breakfast on the balcony.

30A218F4-C111-49C2-85C4-8D96C791FC14.jpeg

Quick question - when you order tea from room service, do they bring you tea bags, or is it already brewing in the carafe?