LIVE B2B from Allure of the Seas, August 20 - September 3

On 8/20/2022 at 10:25 AM, Cayman Turtle said:

Correction - looks like B2B pax are just in a separate waiting area, although I’m not 100% sure as they are on the other side of the terminal. 

Those are the b2b passengers on the other side.

On 8/20/2022 at 11:06 AM, Cayman Turtle said:

11:05 am. Suites started boarding at 11:00.  By 11:05 we had checked into our muster station and I found my first duck! 

9E9235FD-9DBA-48CF-807C-8B9C0F931B01.jpeg

My husband hid one in July and it was there all week. It’s not easy to see. If it’s still there in September I’m going to rehide it where it will be easier to find.

23 hours ago, LATTELOVE said:

This is new to us,

Can you please explain the duck to us??

Thank you

The ducks are something some passengers do. We bring some to hide and also find some. We either rehide them or bring them home to retag them and then hide again. Hide them in public places and NOT in shops. There are FB pages if you want to learn more.

Edited by ReneeFLL

Just a suggestion... Vintages has a large selection of tapas. Ordered one back in May for around $18 for 5 or more different tapas and it was huge! Could easily feed 4 people. Took most back to our cabin. Only food option we paid extra for and thought it was well worth it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, coaster said:

Just a suggestion... Vintages has a large selection of tapas. Ordered one back in May for around $18 for 5 or more different tapas and it was huge! Could easily feed 4 people. Took most back to our cabin. Only food option we paid extra for and thought it was well worth it.

I’ll check it out - thanks!

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 9:51 PM, rogd0262 said:

We will be doing this exact B2B itinerary on the Allure on the 10/15 & 10/23 sailings. Can't wait to follow your review while counting down the days. Enjoy!!!! 

Looking forward to doing it with y'all. These Live reviews are helping make the next 55 days go by faster. 

• Like 1

Just a FYI - reservations are needed for shows, even if you have a suite, regardless of what the suite info sheet says. The staff were very accommodating in getting me into Oceanaria however since I was going solo. I then booked the rest of my entertainment. It was easy to book through the app with multiple times to choose from for all shows. 

677C0B1F-02C0-4A09-8D5E-DC9CFBDE6AD9.jpeg

• Like 2